BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Sherry S.
Honea Path, SC
OMGOODNESS, I can't even say enough about this product. Everywhere I go, people want to know what type of perfume I am wearing. It makes me feel special to be the center of perfume attention. I love GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette!!!!!!!!
Norma P.
Modesto, CA
I am not huge on floral scents, but this perfume is awesome!! I love Gucci fragrances, they never let me down. By far, Flora is my favorite!! It's not too floral. It has a sweet fruity note to it that helps balance the scent out. Not to mention, it lasts all day! I love it!
dana b.
Floral scents are my favorite and this one tops them all. It last so long it even lingered after a shower! Its super light and the packaging is adorable. I would definitely recommend.
Crystal J.
LAS CRUCES, NM
One of my best friends and I were at Sephora recently and she loves perfume more than I do and has a habit of drowning herself in the perfumes! This one she sprayed and it smelled so good!!! It was flowery, fresh, lusty scents!! Highly recommend

Melody B.
I LOVE this scent! It's beautiful and perfect for summer! My boyfriend loves it and he says the smells linger around the house! It stays on your skin for a long time, even after the gym I can smell it. Definitely will buy again :)))))
Jessica B.
I use this for special occasions and absolutely love the floral scent. It's not overpowering or too strong. The bottle is sturdy and I don't worry when my 16 month old picks it up.
Andrea P.
Daly city, CA
This is one of my top five favorite perfumes. It has a fruity yet floral scent to. It's hard to explain. It reminds me of viva la juicy perfume. I love it for the spring time
Krizia F.
It has a light floral scent, so it make it perfect for the days you want to smell fresh and expensive. Usually the Gucci perfumes does not disappointed and with this one is not the exception. It's also perfect for a special gift.
Sara H.
This perfume looks fricken gorgeous! The packaging is amazing and I feel like it would smell so... So sexy! It looks like it has a girly scent! If I had the money I would definitely buy it! Lemme know how it smells you guys!!!!!
Dana F.
Meriden, CT
This is my favorite perfume. Although its an eau de toilette, it stays very strong throughout the day and I love how the floral smell lingers for a long time. Its just light enough where you can use it everyday and its not too much
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.