BY GUCCI #76 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL
This smells the bomb like so good it has a floral scent. I got it from the Fragrance department in barneys. It wasn't much but it was expensive. The scent lasts all day, I would definitely buy this again!
Yvonne P.
One of my favorite fragrances. A light, flowery scent. Not overwhelming in anyway. This is a perfect spring/summer scent. A little goes a long ways with this one. I'm always complimented and asked what I am wearing. Ask for a sample next time your out and about. You'll be in love!
Michele K.
Oakley, CA
I like this perfume,the scent is long lasting and that makes a big deal. I found this at Macy's looking for something else. I would tell other people to make this purchase. The light smell is amazing.
Kati H.
Louisville, KY
I own this entire line of fragrances and will never switch! Bottle is elegant and doesn't look immature like a lot of other. Scent is crisp and floral. Found at Nordstrom Rack for half price of retail! Would highly recommend.
Jessica R.
Manchester, MO
I wear this at work all the time and get compliments every time I wear it! It's floral but more of a fruity floral while being fresh. Although it's a toilette it last pretty well. It one of my favorite fragrances!
Emily J.
Akron, OH
This stuff smells amazing. I think it's wonderful to wear for the spring and summer. This is Very feminine and does smell like flowers! The smell is not too overwhelming, but lasts for many hours. I think you get what you pay for with this floral scent. I will buy again!
Kourtney S.
White Plains, MD
A beautiful fragrance with a light but powerful smell. I bought the fragrance at Sephora in DC. You can wear this everyday and even on date night. I would buy this for my sisters because they are always using mine. Every women should have this in there perfume selection.
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, TX
Smells amazing i love it its a must have definitely! You cannot go wrong with this perfume at all whether wearing it to an interview for work a date a casual day it just goes with everything.
Rebecca T.
Watertown, WI
This is hands down my ultimate favorite perfume. My first bottle was a Christmas gift, and I was hooked! It lasted for the whole day with just 4 squirts. I've never had another favorite compare to Gorgeous Gardenia. I tell all of my friends to buy it!
Norma P.
Modesto, CA
I am not huge on floral scents, but this perfume is awesome!! I love Gucci fragrances, they never let me down. By far, Flora is my favorite!! It's not too floral. It has a sweet fruity note to it that helps balance the scent out. Not to mention, it lasts all day! I love it!
Elvana B.
What does it smell like?
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
What stores can you get this at?
Macarena S.
Chiclayo
Siganmee en instagram : ximena_2605
Yanela V.
A que precio lo venden? Y donde? En panama
Mariela S.
Tampa, FL
I love it so much that lotion