BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Suzanne I.
Milford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a sweet yummy perfume! I wore this on my wedding night haha. Reminds me of line brown sugar. So yummy and warm. It stays on your skin all day,I love it!!!
Cynthia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this for my birthday and omg I love the smell! Its perfect! It is not too floral. It is vey girly and my go to scent for the moment. :)
Valerie E.
La Quinta, CA
The scent is very fresh and soft. It's not strong like others I've smelled before. One of my all time favorite perfumes. The bottle is vey cute and elegant.
Tara A.
Toms River , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent! So pretty and the scent is long lasting. Great for everyday or special occasions! Very pretty scent.... smells fresh, clean and delicious!
Megan S.
Hillsboro, OR
This fragrance is spectacular! If you enjoy something light and floral, this might be for you. I wore this on my wedding day and have never looked back.
Samantha B.
Kelso, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is so expensive but I can't help to buy this product! I ordered it online so it came in a cute package! It works great with sensitive skin!
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is amazing. It's floral and fresh at the same time. Perfect for everyday. Also, it lasts all day so the bottle will last you a good while!!!
Elena R.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these perfume one of my favorite. It's a sweet smell. Not strong . It's a classy smell. Scent last all day. It smells soo good you will love it
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
smells amazing!! Smells sweet, girly, flirty, floraly yummyness all in one!! The bottle is absolutely gorgeous definitely a nice high end fragrance.
Devin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thus stuff smells so good! I will always choose the original Gucci flora in the black and gold bottle but i would deffinitly love to have this also!
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
This is too soft? How long time it stay ?
Nashaly R.
Cuanto cuesta? Huele bueno?
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone bought this and can you tell me about it? Please include price
Sierra T.
Is it worth it for the price?
Ally S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other scents by Gucci do you love as much as this one? Obsessed.