BY GUCCI #76 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Yvonne P.
One of my favorite fragrances. A light, flowery scent. Not overwhelming in anyway. This is a perfect spring/summer scent. A little goes a long ways with this one. I'm always complimented and asked what I am wearing. Ask for a sample next time your out and about. You'll be in love!
Kati H.
Louisville, KY
I own this entire line of fragrances and will never switch! Bottle is elegant and doesn't look immature like a lot of other. Scent is crisp and floral. Found at Nordstrom Rack for half price of retail! Would highly recommend.
Jessica R.
Manchester, MO
I wear this at work all the time and get compliments every time I wear it! It's floral but more of a fruity floral while being fresh. Although it's a toilette it last pretty well. It one of my favorite fragrances!
Michele K.
Oakley, CA
I like this perfume,the scent is long lasting and that makes a big deal. I found this at Macy's looking for something else. I would tell other people to make this purchase. The light smell is amazing.
Emily J.
Akron, OH
This stuff smells amazing. I think it's wonderful to wear for the spring and summer. This is Very feminine and does smell like flowers! The smell is not too overwhelming, but lasts for many hours. I think you get what you pay for with this floral scent. I will buy again!
Kourtney S.
White Plains, MD
A beautiful fragrance with a light but powerful smell. I bought the fragrance at Sephora in DC. You can wear this everyday and even on date night. I would buy this for my sisters because they are always using mine. Every women should have this in there perfume selection.
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, TX
Smells amazing i love it its a must have definitely! You cannot go wrong with this perfume at all whether wearing it to an interview for work a date a casual day it just goes with everything.
Rebecca T.
Watertown, WI
This is hands down my ultimate favorite perfume. My first bottle was a Christmas gift, and I was hooked! It lasted for the whole day with just 4 squirts. I've never had another favorite compare to Gorgeous Gardenia. I tell all of my friends to buy it!
Norma P.
Modesto, CA
I am not huge on floral scents, but this perfume is awesome!! I love Gucci fragrances, they never let me down. By far, Flora is my favorite!! It's not too floral. It has a sweet fruity note to it that helps balance the scent out. Not to mention, it lasts all day! I love it!
Sherry S.
Honea Path, SC
OMGOODNESS, I can't even say enough about this product. Everywhere I go, people want to know what type of perfume I am wearing. It makes me feel special to be the center of perfume attention. I love GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette!!!!!!!!
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone bought this and can you tell me about it? Please include price
Nashaly R.
Cuanto cuesta? Huele bueno?
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this powdery floral? Does it have any musk?
Andreea I.
Valencia
Can someone please describe this perfume, what doea it smell like, its sweet, strong or fresh?
Renee A.
Is this scent overpowering? Do it have a strong floral scent?