BY GUCCI #50 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN
Love this!! Light and floral with a little bit of sweet scent. Doesn't ever bother my nostrils and I get a lot of compliments on it! The bottle has a good amount and you only need about 2 spray at most! Love
Sheila G.
One of my favorites. It's not too heavy of a scent. Smells girly and is long lasting. Every time I wear it I receive complements. I received it as a gift and once it's finished I'm going to buy a new one. A must have.
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL
This smells the bomb like so good it has a floral scent. I got it from the Fragrance department in barneys. It wasn't much but it was expensive. The scent lasts all day, I would definitely buy this again!
Yvonne P.
One of my favorite fragrances. A light, flowery scent. Not overwhelming in anyway. This is a perfect spring/summer scent. A little goes a long ways with this one. I'm always complimented and asked what I am wearing. Ask for a sample next time your out and about. You'll be in love!
Jessica R.
Manchester, MO
I wear this at work all the time and get compliments every time I wear it! It's floral but more of a fruity floral while being fresh. Although it's a toilette it last pretty well. It one of my favorite fragrances!
Michele K.
Oakley , CA
I like this perfume,the scent is long lasting and that makes a big deal. I found this at Macy's looking for something else. I would tell other people to make this purchase. The light smell is amazing.
Kati H.
Louisville, KY
I own this entire line of fragrances and will never switch! Bottle is elegant and doesn't look immature like a lot of other. Scent is crisp and floral. Found at Nordstrom Rack for half price of retail! Would highly recommend.
Emily J.
Tallmadge, OH
This stuff smells amazing. I think it's wonderful to wear for the spring and summer. This is Very feminine and does smell like flowers! The smell is not too overwhelming, but lasts for many hours. I think you get what you pay for with this floral scent. I will buy again!
Kourtney S.
White Plains, MD
A beautiful fragrance with a light but powerful smell. I bought the fragrance at Sephora in DC. You can wear this everyday and even on date night. I would buy this for my sisters because they are always using mine. Every women should have this in there perfume selection.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This perfume though! Smells absolutely incredible and stays all day! I spritzed some on at 8am and by the time I went to the airport and flew home (landed at 5:30pm) it was still there- my boyfriend was able to smell it and complimented my new perfume. Highly recommend.
Victoria W.
Is this a strong thick scent? I'm in love with dainty floral scents but I don't like smelling like I have the whole bottle on. Also, what are the ingredients? Thank you <3
Maria-Paz E.
Como es el aroma? Dulce?
Sandy B.
Redmond, OR
How expensive is this perfume?? I heard good things about it
Amanda M.
St louis
Where is the most affordable place to buy this perfume?
Layla I.
How long does the scent last with this? Is it worth the money?

back