BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is okay. I received a sample from ulta and I could say this scent lasts all day. Although after a while I kind of got sick of the scent that is why I wouldn't repurchase. But if you like floral scents this ones for you.
Emily N.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells amazing! The packaging is cute and the scent lasts a pretty good amount of time. I received a sample of this from Sephora and fell in love right away. Definitely recommended for a perfume lovers collection.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Love this girly scent! It's great for everyday wear as it is fresh and light. I always get complimented when I use this! Nice floral undertones that just make you smell like a put together lady lol! It really is a nice scent
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN
Love this!! Light and floral with a little bit of sweet scent. Doesn't ever bother my nostrils and I get a lot of compliments on it! The bottle has a good amount and you only need about 2 spray at most! Love
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL
This smells the bomb like so good it has a floral scent. I got it from the Fragrance department in barneys. It wasn't much but it was expensive. The scent lasts all day, I would definitely buy this again!
Jessica R.
Palm harbor , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear this at work all the time and get compliments every time I wear it! It's floral but more of a fruity floral while being fresh. Although it's a toilette it last pretty well. It one of my favorite fragrances!
Michele K.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this perfume,the scent is long lasting and that makes a big deal. I found this at Macy's looking for something else. I would tell other people to make this purchase. The light smell is amazing.
Kourtney S.
White Plains, MD
A beautiful fragrance with a light but powerful smell. I bought the fragrance at Sephora in DC. You can wear this everyday and even on date night. I would buy this for my sisters because they are always using mine. Every women should have this in there perfume selection.
Norma P.
Modesto, CA
I am not huge on floral scents, but this perfume is awesome!! I love Gucci fragrances, they never let me down. By far, Flora is my favorite!! It's not too floral. It has a sweet fruity note to it that helps balance the scent out. Not to mention, it lasts all day! I love it!
Rebecca T.
Watertown, WI
This is hands down my ultimate favorite perfume. My first bottle was a Christmas gift, and I was hooked! It lasted for the whole day with just 4 squirts. I've never had another favorite compare to Gorgeous Gardenia. I tell all of my friends to buy it!
Amanda M.
Santa rosa , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the most affordable place to buy this perfume?
Sandy B.
Redmond, OR
How expensive is this perfume?? I heard good things about it
Alicia H.
Is this worth to buy!
Laura R.
Andover, MA
Is better use it in the morning or night?
Layla I.
How long does the scent last with this? Is it worth the money?