BY GUCCI #32 in Perfume for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Jessica R.
Manchester, MO
I wear this at work all the time and get compliments every time I wear it! It's floral but more of a fruity floral while being fresh. Although it's a toilette it last pretty well. It one of my favorite fragrances!
Kati H.
Louisville, KY
I own this entire line of fragrances and will never switch! Bottle is elegant and doesn't look immature like a lot of other. Scent is crisp and floral. Found at Nordstrom Rack for half price of retail! Would highly recommend.
Michele K.
Oakley, CA
I like this perfume,the scent is long lasting and that makes a big deal. I found this at Macy's looking for something else. I would tell other people to make this purchase. The light smell is amazing.
Emily J.
Tallmadge, OH
This stuff smells amazing. I think it's wonderful to wear for the spring and summer. This is Very feminine and does smell like flowers! The smell is not too overwhelming, but lasts for many hours. I think you get what you pay for with this floral scent. I will buy again!
Kourtney S.
White Plains, MD
A beautiful fragrance with a light but powerful smell. I bought the fragrance at Sephora in DC. You can wear this everyday and even on date night. I would buy this for my sisters because they are always using mine. Every women should have this in there perfume selection.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This perfume though! Smells absolutely incredible and stays all day! I spritzed some on at 8am and by the time I went to the airport and flew home (landed at 5:30pm) it was still there- my boyfriend was able to smell it and complimented my new perfume. Highly recommend.
Stephanie B.
Smells amazing i love it its a must have definitely! You cannot go wrong with this perfume at all whether wearing it to an interview for work a date a casual day it just goes with everything.
Norma P.
Modesto, CA
I am not huge on floral scents, but this perfume is awesome!! I love Gucci fragrances, they never let me down. By far, Flora is my favorite!! It's not too floral. It has a sweet fruity note to it that helps balance the scent out. Not to mention, it lasts all day! I love it!
Sherry S.
Ashtabula , OH
OMGOODNESS, I can't even say enough about this product. Everywhere I go, people want to know what type of perfume I am wearing. It makes me feel special to be the center of perfume attention. I love GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette!!!!!!!!
Rebecca T.
Watertown, WI
This is hands down my ultimate favorite perfume. My first bottle was a Christmas gift, and I was hooked! It lasted for the whole day with just 4 squirts. I've never had another favorite compare to Gorgeous Gardenia. I tell all of my friends to buy it!
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.