BY GUCCI #78 in Perfume for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Shelton
This a soft,lingering pretty Gardenia scent. Even when I can’t smell it anymore and think it’s gone I will receive compliments on my perfume. The price is a little high for a soft scent that I can’t smell anymore after a few hours but if others think I smell good I’m willing to pay it.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is a beautiful gardenia light floral perfume. It isn't too strong or overpowering but will subtly last all day. I'm very sensitive to most perfume so its hard for me to find ones that work well with me and don't create a headache and this is one I can stand. it's not my signature scent, but it's something that I do enjoy to wear when I want to switch things up.
Kierra K.
Memphis, TN
Finally purchased this beauty and it was worth every penny. It smells like sooooo freaking good like flowers or something. This will probably be my spring/summer scent for this year. It’s perfect for work and even going out. Not to strong not to soft.
Grace M.
Lexington, KY
This scent instantly makes me more confident. It smells amazing and lasts so long on your skin, you don’t need a lot which is great considering the price tag! I will buy this again and again.
Dezy J.
Athens, GA
I love it so much I use it until it's GONE! Lol I need to go get another one now. It's more on the affordable side as far as luxury perfumes go. It's not loud AT ALL. It settles very nicely and even when I feel like the scent is gone, I still get compliments on my perfume. It is lightly sweet and floral at the same time. 💖
Jennifer p.
Los Angeles
Este lugar es el mejor de sus perfumes y son unos de los mejores , pero hay veces que me encantaría que sus tonos cambien más creo que hay veces que son muy fuertes
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
I don't usually love floral scents but this stuff smells heavenly. It lasts all day and is one of my favorite spring/summer scents. It's not cheap but considering its a luxury brand i think the price is fair in comparison to others.
Jacquelyne C.
This is my absolute favorite scent of all time!. This has such a sweet and floral smell all in one and it’s amazing. Literally cannot go a day without spraying this on. Expensive but worth every penny.
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
I'm usually not a fan of flowery scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent. This is one of my go-to perfumes.  Whenever I wear this I always get asked what I am wearing. Two little sprays last me all day and night!! I would repurchase this perfume. It is almost 2oz for $78, which is an amazing deal to me!
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
When I think of the holidays for now on this will be my go to scent ! It lasts so long and smells so amazing! It was a gift however I recommend going to sephora or ulta or anywhere it is sold to test the body chemistry and make sure it meshes well with you ! But I'm obsessed!!!!
Ale o.
NM
How much is this ?
Manisha K.
thane
What does it smell like?
Nashaly R.
Cuanto cuesta? Huele bueno?
Shavone A.
Does it have that smelly flower vibe like the carpet freshener
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone bought this and can you tell me about it? Please include price