BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Tamara J.
I first fell in love with Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia at an airport Duty Free shop, but was afraid it wouldn’t travel well, so I didn’t purchase. I could not stop thinking about the fragrance, though, so I ordered online during my trip so that it would arrive at my house right after I arrived home! This fragrance is floral, but also sweet and super fruity, which I love! It has notes of pear, berries, gardenia, frangipani and a little patchouli - Love it!!!!
Gazelle B.
Long Is City, NY
It's a pretty good perfume for spring and summer. Got so many compliments from guys. It's girly, happy and sweet ( not overwhelming).  GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette  It is not super long lasting but still lasts around 4 hrs on my skin. Got it from MaxAroma and the price is worth it!
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
My bottle is almost gone, and I'm mad! I love this fragrance so much. It's feminine and light. I underestimated how much I'd like this perfume when I first tried it. It smells expensive without trying too hard. I think it's one of those secret scents that you try to keep to yourself.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is a beautiful gardenia light floral perfume. It isn't too strong or overpowering but will subtly last all day. I'm very sensitive to most perfume so its hard for me to find ones that work well with me and don't create a headache and this is one I can stand. it's not my signature scent, but it's something that I do enjoy to wear when I want to switch things up.
Shari L.
Purchased at: Macy's
i love this perfume! i think is perfect for office environment/work. its sweet and not too strong in addition it will last all day. i love it so much i will buy more.
Oona S.
Phoenix
Flora is a lovely perfume. It smells like real flowers, not at all synthetic. The glass bottle is pretty and the spray isn’t too strong. It lasts for a couple hours before needing to re-apply. A flirty, feminine scent and my favorite perfume.
Brooke B.
Knoxville, TN
Decent smell. Not my favorite. Very floral but doesn't last. Had almost a rubbing alcohol scent at first. For the price, I wouldnt recommend it. My skin just didn't mesh well with it at all. Bought at Sephora.
đź’€ V.
Victorville, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my top favorite fragrances and it’s lasted me so long! The scent is subtle but sweet. It is such an elegant bottle and smell I use it when going out to dinner or drinks. I highly recommend this fragrance to anyone who likes opulent floral scents.GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
Grace M.
Lexington, KY
This scent instantly makes me more confident. It smells amazing and lasts so long on your skin, you don’t need a lot which is great considering the price tag! I will buy this again and again.
Desiree J.
Athens, GA
I love it so much I use it until it's GONE! Lol I need to go get another one now. It's more on the affordable side as far as luxury perfumes go. It's not loud AT ALL. It settles very nicely and even when I feel like the scent is gone, I still get compliments on my perfume. It is lightly sweet and floral at the same time. đź’–
Macarena S.
Chiclayo
Siganmee en instagram : ximena_2605
Ale o.
NM
How much is this ?
Manisha K.
thane
What does it smell like?
Shavone A.
Does it have that smelly flower vibe like the carpet freshener
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
This is too soft? How long time it stay ?