Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL

Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?

Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Santa rosa , CA
12 months ago
I really like this smell. I wear it daily and always receive compliments. It is on the sweeter smelling side but not so much that it smells fake. I think perfumes smell different on everyone though.
Helen D.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
This is not a favorite of mine. It's very strong and almost artificial smelling. Maybe a hint would be nice.
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX
1 year, 2 months ago
This is One of my personal favorite perfumes. But this line in general by Gucci is phenomenal. I also have a few other bottles from this line. What I love most about this particular scent though is it's not fruity but it does have a lasting aroma. And it blends well throughout the day
Kamille B.
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO
1 year, 2 months ago
Smells very good! Very long lasting, not fruity :)
Emma B.
Emma B.
1 year, 3 months ago
Last awhile not fruity very pricy
Thai M.
Thai M.
Smells amazing!
Rebeca F.
Rebeca F.
Loma Linda, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
It's last all day! The smell is so delicious! My husband love this scent on me! If you buy it you will love it!
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.
1 year, 5 months ago
It smells divine! I recommend going to Sephora and trying it for yourself. I usually only use a few spritz (one for each wrist, the rub it behind my ears), and it lasts halfway through the day. Even longer when it gets onto my clothes.