BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Dezy J.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: GUCCI Flora Eau De Toilettes Spray, Gorgeous Gardenia, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
I love it so much I use it until it's GONE! Lol I need to go get another one now. It's more on the affordable side as far as luxury perfumes go. It's not loud AT ALL. It settles very nicely and even when I feel like the scent is gone, I still get compliments on my perfume. It is lightly sweet and floral at the same time. 💖
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful gardenia light floral perfume. It isn't too strong or overpowering but will subtly last all day. I'm very sensitive to most perfume so its hard for me to find ones that work well with me and don't create a headache and this is one I can stand. it's not my signature scent, but it's something that I do enjoy to wear when I want to switch things up.
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
A beautiful floral scent that is clean and crisp, but not overpowering. Great for daily wear. If you love the scent of gardenias, but aren't a fan of "traditional" florals that can be a little stodgy this is for you! I've purchased three bottles so far; so I'm definitely a fan!
Malaya😊 P.
Corona
This product is great!!! The fragrance is great and I cant wait to use it again. I actually got it as a present and the scent was very long lasting and it would stay for the whole day. The scent is amazing overall and strongly recommend to others for use!!
Julieanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
From the moment I spray on my GUCCI Flora I am in a breezy paradise of light and fresh scents of heaven. I love how long the scent lasts, and typically perfume doesn't have a long wear on my skin. I like how much this is delightfully soft and fragrant, but not in a bad baby powderish way. I might just say this is a women's weapon...use it wisely, scent can be quite dangerously sexy!
Ally S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a little sample of this after I ordered something in Sephora and I seriously could not stop raving about it for months. I had it saved in all of my shopping list and told my man about it it is such a great product. I don't know what they put in there to make it smell so good but I am so grateful for it. This is my number one top sent that I have ever smelt, would love to see someone trying to beat the sun it is pure Bliss :) would definitely recommend to every woman to try it at least once.
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm usually not a fan of flowery scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent. This is one of my go-to perfumes.  Whenever I wear this I always get asked what I am wearing. Two little sprays last me all day and night!! I would repurchase this perfume. It is almost 2oz for $78, which is an amazing deal to me!
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. I can't say a bad thing about it. It's soft, floral and not at all heavy. I would wear it every day if it weren't so expensive. I have a small bottle in my arsenal that is in regular rotation, but I tend to hoard it, as I can't afford the large bottle. I would definitely recommend this one to anyone looking for a soft, fun, girly scent.
Wendy L.
this smells warm and floraly. It's good for a winter scent. It might be a weird combo at first but you just get use to it after spraying it on and it adjust to your skin. It smells fabulous and it's one of my favorite perfumes !
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I think of the holidays for now on this will be my go to scent ! It lasts so long and smells so amazing! It was a gift however I recommend going to sephora or ulta or anywhere it is sold to test the body chemistry and make sure it meshes well with you ! But I'm obsessed!!!!
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?