BY GUCCI #90 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Shelton
Review for: GUCCI Flora Eau De Toilettes Spray, Gorgeous Gardenia, 3.4 Fluid Ounce more...
This a soft,lingering pretty Gardenia scent. Even when I can’t smell it anymore and think it’s gone I will receive compliments on my perfume. The price is a little high for a soft scent that I can’t smell anymore after a few hours but if others think I smell good I’m willing to pay it.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is a beautiful gardenia light floral perfume. It isn't too strong or overpowering but will subtly last all day. I'm very sensitive to most perfume so its hard for me to find ones that work well with me and don't create a headache and this is one I can stand. it's not my signature scent, but it's something that I do enjoy to wear when I want to switch things up.
Kierra K.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Garden more...
Finally purchased this beauty and it was worth every penny. It smells like sooooo freaking good like flowers or something. This will probably be my spring/summer scent for this year. It’s perfect for work and even going out. Not to strong not to soft.
Bisleysi J.
Oxnard
Review for: By Gucci Women more...
I highly recommend this product because it smell good and useful for those day that the smell come out and disgusting smell come out it really beautiful and fancy really need full necessary to use so don’t smell bad
Dezy J.
Athens, GA
I love it so much I use it until it's GONE! Lol I need to go get another one now. It's more on the affordable side as far as luxury perfumes go. It's not loud AT ALL. It settles very nicely and even when I feel like the scent is gone, I still get compliments on my perfume. It is lightly sweet and floral at the same time. 💖
Jennifer p.
Los Angeles
Este lugar es el mejor de sus perfumes y son unos de los mejores , pero hay veces que me encantaría que sus tonos cambien más creo que hay veces que son muy fuertes
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts , OH
Review for: By Gucci Women more...
I don't usually love floral scents but this stuff smells heavenly. It lasts all day and is one of my favorite spring/summer scents. It's not cheap but considering its a luxury brand i think the price is fair in comparison to others.
Jacquelyne C.
Review for: 14284533806 By Gucci 50Ml-1. 6Oz, Ladies Edt, By Gucci Women, 14003233806 By Gucci 100Ml-3. 3Oz, Garden, no color, GUCCI Flora Eau De Toilettes Spray, Gorgeous Gardenia, 3.4 Fluid Ounce, Gardenialadies Edt, Other more...
This is my absolute favorite scent of all time!. This has such a sweet and floral smell all in one and it’s amazing. Literally cannot go a day without spraying this on. Expensive but worth every penny.
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
I'm usually not a fan of flowery scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent. This is one of my go-to perfumes.  Whenever I wear this I always get asked what I am wearing. Two little sprays last me all day and night!! I would repurchase this perfume. It is almost 2oz for $78, which is an amazing deal to me!
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
When I think of the holidays for now on this will be my go to scent ! It lasts so long and smells so amazing! It was a gift however I recommend going to sephora or ulta or anywhere it is sold to test the body chemistry and make sure it meshes well with you ! But I'm obsessed!!!!
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.