8 colors available

BY GUCCI #31 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
I got this in a subscription box as a sample size and instantly fell in love, I actually hate to get sample perfume but I decided to give this one a try and it's my go to for a nicer outfit. The floral scent is beautiful and lasts all day long. It's not so overwhelming strong that it's annoying at all. The only downside is that's it's hard to find in stores, it's confusing because the flora scent has three different versions. I haven't had the chance to try the other two because I cannot find it. Would highly recommend if you like floral feminine scents.
Louna S.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
This EDT is okay. Not my favorite though. It doesn't last long as expected because it's an EDT. This was an impulse buy for me. The first time I smelled it, I thought it was good so I bought it. After a week of use, I started to smell something similar to a detergent and I think the smell is only good during summer. The packaging is pretty but not the most beautiful I've ever owned. I ended up giving this to my sister who also is not a big fan of the scent.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Wood River, IL
This is by far my favorite perfume I've ever used. I get compliments every time I go out. I apply this after I shower or before I go out for a night with the girls. I highly highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to smell fresh and clean this is the best perfume I've ever used and I can't get enough of it. People always complement me and asked me what am I wearing?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. I can't say a bad thing about it. It's soft, floral and not at all heavy. I would wear it every day if it weren't so expensive. I have a small bottle in my arsenal that is in regular rotation, but I tend to hoard it, as I can't afford the large bottle. I would definitely recommend this one to anyone looking for a soft, fun, girly scent.
Jacquie C.
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
The best perfume ever!!!! This is my absolutely fave ever. So soft but yet fragrant. I have severe allergies that are normally triggered by heavy perfumes and colognes. But this beauty, this beauty does not. I'm so thankful for it too. My kids and husband love it and when any of them smell it if I'm not around they automatically think of me or so they say lol
Candace Y.
Candace Y.
London, KY
Love love love this fragrance! It's my go to fragrance for spring. I first received a sample of this perfume from a Sephora purchase, and I immediately fell in love. It's so sweet and there isn't a very strong floral note, which I can appreciate. I've never been a fan of floral notes in my perfume, but there's just the right amount, it's not overpowering.
Angela M.
I'm not usually a fan of gardenia in scents, but there's something about this scent that made me love it. The gardenia scent isn't overwhelming since it's balanced by the other notes. I used up a sample f this, and I'm looking forward to adding it to my collection.
-Would recommend
-Would purchase
-Available at sephora, department stores, etc
Carley P.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Have had the same bottle for over two years! I use it at least once or twice a week! Not too strong or musky but definitely a distinct unique scent! Lasts almost all day and is Definitely worth the money. I get complimented every time I wear it! One of my favorites. I am running low after two years and will definitely be purchasing again!
Angela M.
While I'm not usually a fan of scents that have gardenia in it, this is one that I happily make an exception for. Other scents that have gardenia are usually a bit too much for me, and makes me think of it as something an older woman may want to wear. This one manages to be light enough that I can still see myself wearing at any age.
Katharine H.
Katharine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to Spring scent! I recently discovered it at my local Sephora and fell in love with the white floral scent. It's strong enough for those spring and summer days, but heavy enough for cooler weather as well. It's not powdery in any way, which a big plus for me. It's the perfect purely floral perfume!
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.