BY GUCCI

Experience this more concentrated and captivating formulation of Gucci Flora—a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the 'Gucci edge' of power and sensuality. She is elegant, natural, and spontaneous. The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons. This scent is an expression of the Flora legacy. Its seductive layers mirror the playful details and bright colors that channel the heart of a fashion empire. Notes: Citrus Accord, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus Flower, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood.

• I'm debating whether to get this or not.. does anyone hav...4 Answers
  • I've been trying to find a gift for my wife. Is this a go...1 Answers
  • Classy. Sweet. Makes me feel sexy...it's one of my favori...3 Answers
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Super Floral sweet smell. I love the smell of it I just wish it was longer lasting. I always find myself reapplying . Really beautiful bottle and nicely packaged. I bought it at Neiman  Marcus in White Plains, New York. Yes, I would recommend  Gucci Flora Eau de Parfum   to others for sure.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
For a couple of months I’ve been just in love with this Gucci flora and I didn’t use any other perfume. It was just the right scent that left me fresh and always in a good mood lol (they probably had something in it haha) but for real, it’s still one of my very fav perfumes out there. I believe it’s the second best perfume out there after Gucci guilty.
Natalie O.
White
The flora by Gucci perfume has a very nice subtle smell it is not strong. This perfume lingering it does last a while. It has a nice flowery scent also smells very clean and very long lasting. It has a very older sophisticated smell to it like I would feel an older person wearing this perfume.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Got this as a gift and it just wasn't for me I wasn't a fan of the smell. I thought that it would be a nice, sweet flowery scent, but I thought it was a bit too heavy. I honestly felt like this was something that my grandma would wear. I tried to like it and used it over and over but it didn't grow on me.
Brittney j.
marietta geogia
For the price I️m not the biggest fan. I️ feel I️ can find better cheaper perfumes. But if you have the money I️ recommend because I️t does smell super nice and the bottle is beautiful. I️ always get complements when I️ wear I️t and I️ do really love it.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband bought me this perfume for my birthday and I love it because I spray very little and smell amazing all day. The bottle is very pretty. I am not sure how much he spent on it or where he bought it but I am dreading the day that I run out.
Alina E.
Philadelphia , PA
I got this perfume as a present, and to be honest with you, I think it’s better to gift something else, but I was soooooo happy to receive it as a gift. I’m in love with the sound of this aroma. I think it’s very sweet but not too intense sweet.
Nicole A.
I get so many compliments on this fragrance when I’m wearing it! It lasts all day, therefore I feel like I never have to reapply it. I will definitely be repurchasing over and over again! Gucci makes some of the best fragrances
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
I love the smell of this, it just doesn't last long. And it's expensive. Which is a problem. The bottle is cute but the sprayer doesn't have a good fine mist. It kind of gets stuck. I don't think I'll purchase again.
Ruby H.
I like this product, but in no way do I love it. It is much more pricey than any alternatives. The soft floral smell is similar to a bcbg scent. I am a first time user and will stick to the cheaper alternative!!
Ary T.
I'm debating whether to get this or not.. does anyone have this? Does it last a long time after you spray it on.
Alyssa A.
Saginaw, MI
Classy. Sweet. Makes me feel sexy...it's one of my favorites!!!
Emily S.
I recently just ordered this and would like some opinions! Is it really floral? Musky? Worth the money? ☺️
Sheila B.
Circleville, OH
Who else thinks this just smells so pretty... :0)
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Isn't the packaging the cutest?!

back