BY GUCCI

Michonne S.
Baltimore
I am such a big fan of Gucci. I got these glasses as a gift for my birthday. I love them they fit my face just right. They give your face that Lil Sexy look. There light weight and fit snuggle on the face. I would definitely get another pair try another color.
Kailie P.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I love these so much! They were definitely worth the money. I want a second pair as a spare because they fit so perfectly! Best pair of glasses I've owned! And getting my prescription lenses put in was so smooth and easy!
Danielle B.
florida
Gucci glasses keep you informed and stylish. They are classic and timeless. Everyone needs a good pair of reading glasses and you can always turn to Gucci when you need a durable and effective pair.
Bridget O.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
My mom needed a nice pair of reading glasses so I decided to get her these and she uses them all the time they're high quality and I would definitely recommend to anyone there also come in many designs and sizes so they are perfect for anyone
Amanda G.
So professional and adorable! These classes and so clear and well made Gucci glasses are my favorite!
Louise L.
Bought my first and only pair of Gucci sunglasses last year, best purchase I've made regards to sun glasses for a while. Comfortably sits on the face, levelling perfectly on the nose, weight of the frame is ideal, not flimsy- very sturdy but weightless feel at the same time. Beautifully packaged and comes with a Gucci case- as per most purchases. Bit of a splurge but worth the money if you've had your eye on them for a while!
Liberty S.
Sydenham
I don't have this particular glasses style but the quality is amazing. I wear mine for computer screen reading. We have them in our local optic shop. Expensive but I have had mine for nearly 2 years and they are still going strong.
Afreen
I love Gucci glasses, they are so professional and so high classed that they pull off with all of my clothes! I get more expensive prices than this pair was so I actually rate Gucci for such an amazing good, high quality pair of glasses for me, thank you!