18 colors available

BY GUCCI #68 in Fragrance for Her

Envy me was created for the woman who demands attention. This dazzling blend of sensual peony, jasmine, and pink pepper is melded with notes of sweet lychee and effervescent pomegranate and pineapple, and smoothed with soothing musk, white tea, and warm woods, is guaranteed to make her the object of desire. Notes: Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Lychee, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Pink Musk, Seringa, White Tea, Sandalwood, Teakwood, Sensual Musk. Style: Daring. Sexy. Arresting. see more...

• What would you rate this product 1-10, 10 being the absolute best? ...3 Answers
  • Does this smell strong and do it last all day?4 Answers
  • How does it smell? Florally? Musky? Fresh?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Filza A.
Filza A.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This perfume has been a staple in my perfume collection for well over 5 yrs. It has a perfect clean, and fresh smell to it... not very strong, nor very light... just the right amount of scent one could ask for. Every time I have worn this, I have gotten compliments from every single person I have come across. Definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a clean, fresh scent. A little on the pricey end, but worth EVERY penny :)
Nicole  A.
Nicole A.
Medford, NY
Great prices from Fragrancex.com always satisfied with them! Lightning quick delivery to my front door, packaged securely and in perfect condition. I have placed three orders without a hitch in the last two weeks. My husband gave me 10 vials of this perfume last year.... and all I can say is that I love it i will keep on buying these and always with Fragrancex!
Jess D.
Jess D.
Tolleson, AZ
It is so rare for me to find a perfume that I can say is in my top ten but Envy from Gucci is of my favorites. So many people ask what I'm wearing . I got this perfume for my birthday on June 18 and I already need a new bottle. Love love love this smell and so does my honey .
Anne W.
Anne W.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the fresh scent of Gucci Envy. It is not even empowering. One of the scents i really love and i keep on buying. It even suites my busy day from my daily activities and date at night. The bottle is cute too since my fave color is pink. I even kept the,empty bottles .
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Claremont, CA
My girlfriend gave me a bottle.of.this because she's allergic to.it and I LOVE. it's the perfect blend of sultry and floral but sweet. My boyfriend loves it on me. Totally worth the money except I don't think they make it anymore. So I am trying to make this stuff last!
Cora W.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I absolutely love this product! It smells amazing and it gives you that little boost of confidence you need! I can't wait to buy this product again! The bottle is great! It has the cutest packaging! I highly recommend this product to anyone in the business field!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
San Francisco, CA
Elegant, unique delicious perfume. This is a perfect choice for a classy young woman who likes long lasting and still light fragrances. This is my all-time favorite. It is a little bit pricey but totally worth it. I would definitely buy this little jewel again.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
It's perfect for a classic young woman at day time. It has a very strong scent so it's very long lasting. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. The scent is very citrus and fruity so I would recommend it to wear it at day time.
Krsna S.
Krsna S.
this fragrance definetely came out on top! The scent is fresh and invigorating and most of all, lasts! It also is a step apart from your usual "mall perfume", a bit different, and you feel good when you wear it.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Stockton, CA
This stuff is unbelievable! Sweet and floral, yet crisp and very feminine. I've found myself coming back to this several times throughout my life. So long lasting too.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Does this smell strong and do it last all day?
Yesenia B.
Is this too strong?
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
What would you rate this product 1-10, 10 being the absolute best? Does it do as it says?
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Smell sweet? Long lasting?