Gucci Envy Me Eau de Toilette Spray

Envy me was created for the woman who demands attention. This dazzling blend of sensual peony, jasmine, and pink pepper is melded with notes of sweet lychee and effervescent pomegranate and pineapple, and smoothed with soothing musk, white tea, and warm woods, is guaranteed to make her the object of desire. Notes: Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Lychee, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Pink Musk, Seringa, White Tea, Sandalwood, Teakwood, Sensual Musk. Style: Daring. Sexy. Arresting. see more...

• What would you rate this product 1-10, 10 being the absolute best...3 Answers
  • Does this smell strong and do it last all day?4 Answers
  • How does it smell? Florally? Musky? Fresh?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Usually I like scents  that are on the sweeter side, but this one is one of my favorite scents and it actually isn't very sweet like what I usually like. It is a tad bit strong at first, but does fade. The first bottle I ever purchased was at my local tanning salon, but they no longer carry perfumes so now I purchase it at Kohl's.
B.Rich R.
Gardena, CA
So I've been wearing this fragrance since highscool and all of my girlfriends and mom went out and bought it as well. This fragrance is perfect for everyday as it's not too strong and will not irritate someone with a sensitive sense of smell. I will always buy this fragrance!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
This is a very sexy scent. It's fruity yet Floral with a hint of musk. It's long lasting on my skin. Blends well with my body chemistry. I can say that you can probably pull this off as a daytime scent meaning... work wise. I have worn it in the past during the day but I typically use it for date nights because my fiance loves it. You can totally smell the floral, slight hints of Jasmine, musk and pineapple is mixed in there somehow. It's kind of like a summary scent in my opinion but you can wear it all year long.
Maitri P.
N Brunswick, NJ
This is a very amazing product. It last for about 24+ hours and I use it every day like it smells so so so good. The price is not worth it in my opinion but I got it from a free sample at Sephora so I believe for me using it every day and I like loving it it's worth it because I got it for free but I would not spend so much money on this when I could get a perfume from Victoria's Secret with the last 8 to 10 hours or more. But like if you have the money like them then I such as like go for it like I recommend it
josie c.
Orange, CA
Can I just start by saying how CUTE the packaging is!? Like honestly, the box and the perfume bottle itself are adorable! The smell is perfect because it is not too strong, but also has just enough of a scent that you can definitively smell some perfume. The perfume reminds me of sort of a classic vibe. Will definitely purchase again once I'm done with my current one!
Lelu F.
Review for: Envy Me 3.4 oz/100 ml more...
A beautiful soft fragrance that stays on all day. It is such a great value for a parfum that smells so nice. Bottle is so nice and easy to fit it in any purse. I wish Gucci will always make this parfum and not discontinue it. Just a lovely Gucci!
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love this smell! It's floral but not overly done. A couple of sprays and your good all day. It smells perfect for the spring/summer and will last for a while! And the bottle is really pretty for vanities or wherever you keep you pretty beauty products!
Amber S.
It has a very strong rose smell and smells great if you like roses when I bought it I was not expecting to be very strong it was the first time i bought it.. so if you like roses I recommend this product to people that love roses
jessica j.
Baldwin Park, CA
Love this perfume. Always took it on the go with me. Smells like fresh flowers with a bit of sweetness ! Packaging is also very cute and not too expensive for a high end perfume. For the size it is it honestly lasted me a long time. Little does go along way. My friends would always ask me what perfume it is.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA
I love this scent so much! It can be strong so I wouldn't over spray it but it's fair inexpensive. I picked up a bottle at Walmart.com for $60. It's not a floral scent but more of a musk. I would definitely buy again
Yesenia B.
Where can I get this!!!
Stephanie G.
Does this smell strong and do it last all day?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Is this a long lasting scent?
Lindy B.
Smell sweet? Long lasting?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
What would you rate this product 1-10, 10 being the absolute best? Does it do as it says?