BY GUCCI #88 in Perfume for Her

Envy me was created for the woman who demands attention. This dazzling blend of sensual peony, jasmine, and pink pepper is melded with notes of sweet lychee and effervescent pomegranate and pineapple, and smoothed with soothing musk, white tea, and warm woods, is guaranteed to make her the object of desire. Notes: Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Lychee, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Pink Musk, Seringa, White Tea, Sandalwood, Teakwood, Sensual Musk. Style: Daring. Sexy. Arresting. see more...

• What would you rate this product 1-10, 10 being the absol...3 Answers
  • Does it smell good? How strong is it?1 Answers
  • Does this smell strong and do it last all day?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tasha H.
Montpelier
So this is the 1st perfume I chose for my Scentbox order & I love it! It somehow manages to be both fresh/clean & sexy smelling! It's versatile enough to wear out while dressed up or just casually everyday! It's a great go to daily scent! It also lasts like crazy, like just a few sprays & it's there all day, but not overwhelming! I will be buying the full sized bottle & would recommend buying to others!
Allycakes B.
allycakes
Envy me by Gucci is by far my favourite perfume. It's fresh floral scent smells amazing! It's long-lasting and perfect for every occasion. I constantly am complimented on this particular sent and my husband goes crazy!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Usually I like scents  that are on the sweeter side, but this one is one of my favorite scents and it actually isn't very sweet like what I usually like. It is a tad bit strong at first, but does fade. The first bottle I ever purchased was at my local tanning salon, but they no longer carry perfumes so now I purchase it at Kohl's.
Angela M.
Portsmouth, OH
This is the best long lasting perfume I own, it's so gorgeous with the pink gucci emblem all over the bottle. Floral with a hint of fruity. Definately a must have for every lady!!
B.Rich R.
Los Angeles, CA
So I've been wearing this fragrance since highscool and all of my girlfriends and mom went out and bought it as well. This fragrance is perfect for everyday as it's not too strong and will not irritate someone with a sensitive sense of smell. I will always buy this fragrance!
Erika V.
SACRAMENTO, CA
My sister own it previously &'d I immediately fell in love with the smell !!! So I had to go and get myself one ! Smells so fresh so good Every time I wear it I get complimments about how soft it smells !
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
This is a very sexy scent. It's fruity yet Floral with a hint of musk. It's long lasting on my skin. Blends well with my body chemistry. I can say that you can probably pull this off as a daytime scent meaning... work wise. I have worn it in the past during the day but I typically use it for date nights because my fiance loves it. You can totally smell the floral, slight hints of Jasmine, musk and pineapple is mixed in there somehow. It's kind of like a summary scent in my opinion but you can wear it all year long.
Maitri P.
This is a very amazing product. It last for about 24+ hours and I use it every day like it smells so so so good. The price is not worth it in my opinion but I got it from a free sample at Sephora so I believe for me using it every day and I like loving it it's worth it because I got it for free but I would not spend so much money on this when I could get a perfume from Victoria's Secret with the last 8 to 10 hours or more. But like if you have the money like them then I such as like go for it like I recommend it
josie c.
Orange, CA
Can I just start by saying how CUTE the packaging is!? Like honestly, the box and the perfume bottle itself are adorable! The smell is perfect because it is not too strong, but also has just enough of a scent that you can definitively smell some perfume. The perfume reminds me of sort of a classic vibe. Will definitely purchase again once I'm done with my current one!
Lelu F.
yukon
A beautiful soft fragrance that stays on all day. It is such a great value for a parfum that smells so nice. Bottle is so nice and easy to fit it in any purse. I wish Gucci will always make this parfum and not discontinue it. Just a lovely Gucci!
Yesenia B.
Madera, CA
Where can I get this!!!
Stephanie G.
Does this smell strong and do it last all day?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Is this a long lasting scent?
Linda B.
Elkins, WV
Smell sweet? Long lasting?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
What would you rate this product 1-10, 10 being the absolute best? Does it do as it says?