BY GUCCI

Envy me was created for the woman who demands attention. This dazzling blend of sensual peony, jasmine, and pink pepper is melded with notes of sweet lychee and effervescent pomegranate and pineapple, and smoothed with soothing musk, white tea, and warm woods, is guaranteed to make her the object of desire. Notes: Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Lychee, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Pink Musk, Seringa, White Tea, Sandalwood, Teakwood, Sensual Musk. Style: Daring. Sexy. Arresting. see more...

• What would you rate this product 1-10, 10 being the absol...3 Answers
  • Does it smell good? How strong is it?1 Answers
  • Does this smell strong and do it last all day?4 Answers
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Usually I like scents  that are on the sweeter side, but this one is one of my favorite scents and it actually isn't very sweet like what I usually like. It is a tad bit strong at first, but does fade. The first bottle I ever purchased was at my local tanning salon, but they no longer carry perfumes so now I purchase it at Kohl's.
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
My sister own it previously &'d I immediately fell in love with the smell !!! So I had to go and get myself one ! Smells so fresh so good Every time I wear it I get complimments about how soft it smells !
Tasha H.
Montpelier
So this is the 1st perfume I chose for my Scentbox order & I love it! It somehow manages to be both fresh/clean & sexy smelling! It's versatile enough to wear out while dressed up or just casually everyday! It's a great go to daily scent! It also lasts like crazy, like just a few sprays & it's there all day, but not overwhelming! I will be buying the full sized bottle & would recommend buying to others!
Maitri P.
This is a very amazing product. It last for about 24+ hours and I use it every day like it smells so so so good. The price is not worth it in my opinion but I got it from a free sample at Sephora so I believe for me using it every day and I like loving it it's worth it because I got it for free but I would not spend so much money on this when I could get a perfume from Victoria's Secret with the last 8 to 10 hours or more. But like if you have the money like them then I such as like go for it like I recommend it
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
A beautiful soft fragrance that stays on all day. It is such a great value for a parfum that smells so nice. Bottle is so nice and easy to fit it in any purse. I wish Gucci will always make this parfum and not discontinue it. Just a lovely Gucci!
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love this smell! It's floral but not overly done. A couple of sprays and your good all day. It smells perfect for the spring/summer and will last for a while! And the bottle is really pretty for vanities or wherever you keep you pretty beauty products!
Amber S.
It has a very strong rose smell and smells great if you like roses when I bought it I was not expecting to be very strong it was the first time i bought it.. so if you like roses I recommend this product to people that love roses
jessica j.
Baldwin Park, CA
Love this perfume. Always took it on the go with me. Smells like fresh flowers with a bit of sweetness ! Packaging is also very cute and not too expensive for a high end perfume. For the size it is it honestly lasted me a long time. Little does go along way. My friends would always ask me what perfume it is.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA
I love this scent so much! It can be strong so I wouldn't over spray it but it's fair inexpensive. I picked up a bottle at Walmart.com for $60. It's not a floral scent but more of a musk. I would definitely buy again
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Love Gucci perfumes!! Fresh scent that lasts all day, is perfect for these coming months. Purchased at Dillard's, but I'm sure Sephora and other main department stores carry it. Pricey, but worth it!!
Yesenia B.
Madera , CA
Where can I get this!!!
Stephanie G.
Does this smell strong and do it last all day?
faiza k.
It is really expensive how much do you get in this bottle.
Christy E.
Burkburnett, TX
How does it smell? Florally? Musky? Fresh?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
What would you rate this product 1-10, 10 being the absolute best? Does it do as it says?

Sephora