BY GUCCI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The aromas of crisp pink pepper and smooth teak wood mingle expertly with the fruity floral to create an airy feel that is noticeable but subtle. Introduced by gucci in 2005, this is an ideal casual fragrance that works well in the office, at the mall or on a dinner date.

kat w.
North Bergen, NJ
This is my first perfume! I got it on my birthday many years ago. The scent has many layers with a base of flowers. It remind me of the season of bloom. It's very feminine!
Kendra W.
My go-to fragrance!! It's soft, floral, light, and girly. I know it's hard to describe a perfume, but this stuff is really nice. I actually started using it after using my roomate's bottle in college (she let me 😁). You can still find it on ebay if you're looking for it 😉.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Although it's an older scent, it will never go out of style. It's smells beautiful and can be worn day and night. It is a good value and I love seeing the bottle on my vanity. Gave a bottle away as a gift not too long ago and she loved it.
Jessica S.
OAKVILLE
My mom had bought this when it was first released in 2006, this scent takes me back oh my! it smells amazing, the scent will never be out of fashion! totally worth every penny! can be used for casual and fancy occaisons
Angel S.
elkton, MD
I love Gucci spray products I have many of them and I love them all. I definitely recommend gucci products.
Nicole B.
Maple Grove, MN
A long time favorite of mine, I've bought this for 6yrs now and always have some around.
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I love this scent!! very sweet best of all it doesn't trigger my allergies. I have this for a year now it has a goos staying power one of my go to scents
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
Smells absolutely magnificent! This is one of my go to scents and I ALWAYS get compliments.
Erica M.
River Falls, WI
I like the smaller sprays so I can test them before I buy a larger one. The sent stayed long and received complements when wearing it.
Vanessa H.
Bradenton, FL
I loved the first one a lot, wish this smelled more like it. it's not as nice, but just good if you can't get the first one anymore.