7 colors available

BY GUCCI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The aromas of crisp pink pepper and smooth teak wood mingle expertly with the fruity floral to create an airy feel that is noticeable but subtle. Introduced by gucci in 2005, this is an ideal casual fragrance that works well in the office, at the mall or on a dinner date.

Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to fragrance!! It's soft, floral, light, and girly. I know it's hard to describe a perfume, but this stuff is really nice. I actually started using it after using my roomate's bottle in college (she let me 😁). You can still find it on ebay if you're looking for it 😉.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
OAKVILLE
My mom had bought this when it was first released in 2006, this scent takes me back oh my! it smells amazing, the scent will never be out of fashion! totally worth every penny! can be used for casual and fancy occaisons
Maria Monica B.
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I love this scent!! very sweet best of all it doesn't trigger my allergies. I have this for a year now it has a goos staying power one of my go to scents
Katelyn n.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
Smells absolutely magnificent! This is one of my go to scents and I ALWAYS get compliments.
Raeanne W.
Raeanne W.
I absolutely love this! It has a great smell and even makes the perfect gift!
Selena M.
Selena M.
Cedar park , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're a Gucci fan this is a must smell! I love the unique scent. It's floral but sweet but not too floral or sweet..just go smell it!!
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this as my main perfume for years and I still love it! Very sweet and flowery, stays with you all day! I get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it :) the bottle design is gorgeous as well, i was drawn to it by the vibrant pink on white/clear glass! Its a fantastic perfume and wverything about it speaks to my tastes!
Alison S.
Alison S.
Harriman, TN
I got this for my mom for Christmas last year she loved it but I loved it to so I had to run out and get me some to and it smells just amazing
Andraya K.
Andraya K.
Owings, MD
The best smelling perfume in the world. I won't even purchase any other perfume for myself.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! I've been wearing this for over 5 years now and I still get compliments when I wear it. I actually just asked for some for Christmas because I ran out. I also have some of the lotion of this scent and it works just as well as the perfume because it's just as strong as if you were to wear the spray. I highly recommend this. The scent is hard to explain. It's not old lady, too floral, manly, etc. It's just right and doesn't get old :)