BY GUCCI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The aromas of crisp pink pepper and smooth teak wood mingle expertly with the fruity floral to create an airy feel that is noticeable but subtle. Introduced by gucci in 2005, this is an ideal casual fragrance that works well in the office, at the mall or on a dinner date.

Kendra W.
My go-to fragrance!! It's soft, floral, light, and girly. I know it's hard to describe a perfume, but this stuff is really nice. I actually started using it after using my roomate's bottle in college (she let me 😁). You can still find it on ebay if you're looking for it 😉.
kat w.
North Bergen, NJ
This is my first perfume! I got it on my birthday many years ago. The scent has many layers with a base of flowers. It remind me of the season of bloom. It's very feminine!
Erin R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! I've been wearing this for over 5 years now and I still get compliments when I wear it. I actually just asked for some for Christmas because I ran out. I also have some of the lotion of this scent and it works just as well as the perfume because it's just as strong as if you were to wear the spray. I highly recommend this. The scent is hard to explain. It's not old lady, too floral, manly, etc. It's just right and doesn't get old :)
Virginia H.
I used this as my main perfume for years and I still love it! Very sweet and flowery, stays with you all day! I get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it :) the bottle design is gorgeous as well, i was drawn to it by the vibrant pink on white/clear glass! Its a fantastic perfume and wverything about it speaks to my tastes!
Karen L.
I have a bottle of this and I find the scent to be crisp and clean. I am taking one star off because it does seem to wear off quickly unlike my other Gucci perfumes. Price is reasonable but if you are willing to look online you can get it fairly cheap.
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
I got this perfume from my ex and I really loved it. NOW my actual husband's favorite is this one, even though I have around 30 perfumes!! :) So yes, this will be my signature perfume definitely!! Very fresh, especially after a shower, just going out on a summer/spring day.
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I love this scent!! very sweet best of all it doesn't trigger my allergies. I have this for a year now it has a goos staying power one of my go to scents
Alison S.
Harriman, TN
I got this for my mom for Christmas last year she loved it but I loved it to so I had to run out and get me some to and it smells just amazing
Selena M.
Cedar Park, TX
If you're a Gucci fan this is a must smell! I love the unique scent. It's floral but sweet but not too floral or sweet..just go smell it!!
Erica M.
River Falls, WI
I like the smaller sprays so I can test them before I buy a larger one. The sent stayed long and received complements when wearing it.