Add a Photo

By GUCCI
#1213 in Fragrance for Her

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

The aromas of crisp pink pepper and smooth teak wood mingle expertly with the fruity floral to create an airy feel that is noticeable but subtle. Introduced by gucci in 2005, this is an ideal casual fragrance that works well in the office, at the mall or on a dinner date.

Coraima P.
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA

I got this perfume from my ex and I really loved it. NOW my actual husband's favorite is this one, even though I have around 30 perfumes!! :) So yes, this will be my signature perfume definitely!! Very fresh, especially after a shower, just going out on a summer/spring day.
Anagrecia G.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX

Although it's an older scent, it will never go out of style. It's smells beautiful and can be worn day and night. It is a good value and I love seeing the bottle on my vanity. Gave a bottle away as a gift not too long ago and she loved it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
OAKVILLE

My mom had bought this when it was first released in 2006, this scent takes me back oh my! it smells amazing, the scent will never be out of fashion! totally worth every penny! can be used for casual and fancy occaisons