7 colors available

BY GUCCI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The aromas of crisp pink pepper and smooth teak wood mingle expertly with the fruity floral to create an airy feel that is noticeable but subtle. Introduced by gucci in 2005, this is an ideal casual fragrance that works well in the office, at the mall or on a dinner date.

Buy on Target*
Erin R.
Erin R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! I've been wearing this for over 5 years now and I still get compliments when I wear it. I actually just asked for some for Christmas because I ran out. I also have some of the lotion of this scent and it works just as well as the perfume because it's just as strong as if you were to wear the spray. I highly recommend this. The scent is hard to explain. It's not old lady, too floral, manly, etc. It's just right and doesn't get old :)
Anagrecia G.
Anagrecia G.
san antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it's an older scent, it will never go out of style. It's smells beautiful and can be worn day and night. It is a good value and I love seeing the bottle on my vanity. Gave a bottle away as a gift not too long ago and she loved it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
OAKVILLE
My mom had bought this when it was first released in 2006, this scent takes me back oh my! it smells amazing, the scent will never be out of fashion! totally worth every penny! can be used for casual and fancy occaisons