BY GUCCI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The aromas of crisp pink pepper and smooth teak wood mingle expertly with the fruity floral to create an airy feel that is noticeable but subtle. Introduced by gucci in 2005, this is an ideal casual fragrance that works well in the office, at the mall or on a dinner date.

Vanessa H.
Bradenton, FL
I loved the first one a lot, wish this smelled more like it. it's not as nice, but just good if you can't get the first one anymore.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I received a deluxe sample of this perfume and it is nice but nothing special. I don't think it is great enough to go purchase a full size.
Hazel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gucci is expensive. When purchasing this as a gift I was hesitant at first but the scent blew me away.
Kelsey  W.
I am in loveeee with this Womens Gucci perfume. such a pleasant smell & stays on most of the day.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells absolutely magnificent! This is one of my go to scents and I ALWAYS get compliments.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent sent. Didn't really last as long on the skin as I would have hoped for.
Andraya K.
Owings, MD
The best smelling perfume in the world. I won't even purchase any other perfume for myself.
Nicole B.
Maple Grove, MN
A long time favorite of mine, I've bought this for 6yrs now and always have some around.
Raeanne W.
I absolutely love this! It has a great smell and even makes the perfect gift!
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it's an older scent, it will never go out of style. It's smells beautiful and can be worn day and night. It is a good value and I love seeing the bottle on my vanity. Gave a bottle away as a gift not too long ago and she loved it.