Add a Photo

By GUCCI
#1203 in Fragrance for Her

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

The aromas of crisp pink pepper and smooth teak wood mingle expertly with the fruity floral to create an airy feel that is noticeable but subtle. Introduced by gucci in 2005, this is an ideal casual fragrance that works well in the office, at the mall or on a dinner date.

Kelsey  W.
Kelsey W.

I am in loveeee with this Womens Gucci perfume. such a pleasant smell & stays on most of the day.
Andraya K.
Andraya K.
Owings, MD

The best smelling perfume in the world. I won't even purchase any other perfume for myself.
Katelyn n.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR

Smells absolutely magnificent! This is one of my go to scents and I ALWAYS get compliments.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Maple Grove, MN

A long time favorite of mine, I've bought this for 6yrs now and always have some around.
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN

Decent sent. Didn't really last as long on the skin as I would have hoped for.
Raeanne W.
Raeanne W.

I absolutely love this! It has a great smell and even makes the perfect gift!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX

I received a deluxe sample of this perfume and it is nice but nothing special. I don't think it is great enough to go purchase a full size.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Louisville, KY

LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! I've been wearing this for over 5 years now and I still get compliments when I wear it. I actually just asked for some for Christmas because I ran out. I also have some of the lotion of this scent and it works just as well as the perfume because it's just as strong as if you were to wear the spray. I highly recommend this. The scent is hard to explain. It's not old lady, too floral, manly, etc. It's just right and doesn't get old :)
Angel S.
Angel S.
Elkton, Md

I love Gucci spray products I have many of them and I love them all. I definitely recommend gucci products.
Ramona J.
Ramona J.

I absolutely love how this product smells! The only downside is the cost. I wish it was more reasonably priced.