BY GUCCI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The aromas of crisp pink pepper and smooth teak wood mingle expertly with the fruity floral to create an airy feel that is noticeable but subtle. Introduced by gucci in 2005, this is an ideal casual fragrance that works well in the office, at the mall or on a dinner date.

Selena M.
Cedar Park, TX
If you're a Gucci fan this is a must smell! I love the unique scent. It's floral but sweet but not too floral or sweet..just go smell it!!
Erica M.
River Falls, WI
Review for: Women'S By Gucci Eau De Toilette Limited more...
I like the smaller sprays so I can test them before I buy a larger one. The sent stayed long and received complements when wearing it.
Vanessa H.
Bradenton, FL
I loved the first one a lot, wish this smelled more like it. it's not as nice, but just good if you can't get the first one anymore.
Ramona J.
I absolutely love how this product smells! The only downside is the cost. I wish it was more reasonably priced.
Angel S.
elkton, MD
I love Gucci spray products I have many of them and I love them all. I definitely recommend gucci products.
Hazel D.
Gucci is expensive. When purchasing this as a gift I was hesitant at first but the scent blew me away.
Kelsey  W.
Review for: Women'S By Gucci Eau De Toilette Limited more...
I am in loveeee with this Womens Gucci perfume. such a pleasant smell & stays on most of the day.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
Smells absolutely magnificent! This is one of my go to scents and I ALWAYS get compliments.
Andraya K.
Owings, MD
Review for: Women'S By Gucci Eau De Toilette Limited more...
The best smelling perfume in the world. I won't even purchase any other perfume for myself.
Nicole B.
Mound, MN
A long time favorite of mine, I've bought this for 6yrs now and always have some around.