Add a Photo

By GUCCI
#3736 in Fragrance for Her

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

The aromas of crisp pink pepper and smooth teak wood mingle expertly with the fruity floral to create an airy feel that is noticeable but subtle. Introduced by gucci in 2005, this is an ideal casual fragrance that works well in the office, at the mall or on a dinner date.

Andraya K.
Andraya K.
Owings, MD

The best smelling perfume in the world. I won't even purchase any other perfume for myself.
Katelyn n.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR

Smells absolutely magnificent! This is one of my go to scents and I ALWAYS get compliments.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Farmington, MN

A long time favorite of mine, I've bought this for 6yrs now and always have some around.
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN

Decent sent. Didn't really last as long on the skin as I would have hoped for.
Raeanne W.
Raeanne W.

I absolutely love this! It has a great smell and even makes the perfect gift!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX

I received a deluxe sample of this perfume and it is nice but nothing special. I don't think it is great enough to go purchase a full size.
Anagrecia G.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio , Tx

Although it's an older scent, it will never go out of style. It's smells beautiful and can be worn day and night. It is a good value and I love seeing the bottle on my vanity. Gave a bottle away as a gift not too long ago and she loved it.
Ramona J.
Ramona J.

I absolutely love how this product smells! The only downside is the cost. I wish it was more reasonably priced.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Elkton, Md

I love Gucci spray products I have many of them and I love them all. I definitely recommend gucci products.
Coraima P.
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA

I got this perfume from my ex and I really loved it. NOW my actual husband's favorite is this one, even though I have around 30 perfumes!! :) So yes, this will be my signature perfume definitely!! Very fresh, especially after a shower, just going out on a summer/spring day.

Join Now