Add a Photo

By GUCCI
#1229 in Fragrance for Her

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

The aromas of crisp pink pepper and smooth teak wood mingle expertly with the fruity floral to create an airy feel that is noticeable but subtle. Introduced by gucci in 2005, this is an ideal casual fragrance that works well in the office, at the mall or on a dinner date.

Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Bradenton, FL
I loved the first one a lot, wish this smelled more like it. it's not as nice, but just good if you can't get the first one anymore.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
Sept. 28, 2015, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: Women'S By Gucci Eau De Toilette Limited
I received a deluxe sample of this perfume and it is nice but nothing special. I don't think it is great enough to go purchase a full size.
Hazel D.
Hazel D.
Gucci is expensive. When purchasing this as a gift I was hesitant at first but the scent blew me away.
Kelsey  W.
Kelsey W.
Dec. 16, 2015, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: Women'S By Gucci Eau De Toilette Limited
I am in loveeee with this Womens Gucci perfume. such a pleasant smell & stays on most of the day.
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
Decent sent. Didn't really last as long on the skin as I would have hoped for.
Andraya K.
Andraya K.
Owings, MD
Dec. 8, 2015, 5 p.m.
Review for: Women'S By Gucci Eau De Toilette Limited
The best smelling perfume in the world. I won't even purchase any other perfume for myself.
Raeanne W.
Raeanne W.
I absolutely love this! It has a great smell and even makes the perfect gift!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Louisville, KY
Jan. 18, 2015, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: Women'S By Gucci Eau De Toilette Limited
LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! I've been wearing this for over 5 years now and I still get compliments when I wear it. I actually just asked for some for Christmas because I ran out. I also have some of the lotion of this scent and it works just as well as the perfume because it's just as strong as if you were to wear the spray. I highly recommend this. The scent is hard to explain. It's not old lady, too floral, manly, etc. It's just right and doesn't get old :)
Coraima P.
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
I got this perfume from my ex and I really loved it. NOW my actual husband's favorite is this one, even though I have around 30 perfumes!! :) So yes, this will be my signature perfume definitely!! Very fresh, especially after a shower, just going out on a summer/spring day.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Elkton, Md
I love Gucci spray products I have many of them and I love them all. I definitely recommend gucci products.