7 colors available

BY GUCCI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The aromas of crisp pink pepper and smooth teak wood mingle expertly with the fruity floral to create an airy feel that is noticeable but subtle. Introduced by gucci in 2005, this is an ideal casual fragrance that works well in the office, at the mall or on a dinner date.

Buy on Target*
Hazel D.
Hazel D.
Gucci is expensive. When purchasing this as a gift I was hesitant at first but the scent blew me away.
Kelsey  W.
Kelsey W.
I am in loveeee with this Womens Gucci perfume. such a pleasant smell & stays on most of the day.
Katelyn n.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
Smells absolutely magnificent! This is one of my go to scents and I ALWAYS get compliments.
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
Decent sent. Didn't really last as long on the skin as I would have hoped for.
Andraya K.
Andraya K.
Owings, MD
The best smelling perfume in the world. I won't even purchase any other perfume for myself.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Maple Grove, MN
A long time favorite of mine, I've bought this for 6yrs now and always have some around.
Raeanne W.
Raeanne W.
I absolutely love this! It has a great smell and even makes the perfect gift!
Coraima P.
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
I got this perfume from my ex and I really loved it. NOW my actual husband's favorite is this one, even though I have around 30 perfumes!! :) So yes, this will be my signature perfume definitely!! Very fresh, especially after a shower, just going out on a summer/spring day.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Elkton, Md
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Gucci spray products I have many of them and I love them all. I definitely recommend gucci products.
Ramona J.
Ramona J.
I absolutely love how this product smells! The only downside is the cost. I wish it was more reasonably priced.