7 colors available

BY GUCCI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The aromas of crisp pink pepper and smooth teak wood mingle expertly with the fruity floral to create an airy feel that is noticeable but subtle. Introduced by gucci in 2005, this is an ideal casual fragrance that works well in the office, at the mall or on a dinner date.

Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to fragrance!! It's soft, floral, light, and girly. I know it's hard to describe a perfume, but this stuff is really nice. I actually started using it after using my roomate's bottle in college (she let me 😁). You can still find it on ebay if you're looking for it 😉.
kat w.
kat w.
North Bergen, NJ
This is my first perfume! I got it on my birthday many years ago. The scent has many layers with a base of flowers. It remind me of the season of bloom. It's very feminine!
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
I used this as my main perfume for years and I still love it! Very sweet and flowery, stays with you all day! I get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it :) the bottle design is gorgeous as well, i was drawn to it by the vibrant pink on white/clear glass! Its a fantastic perfume and wverything about it speaks to my tastes!
Karen L.
Karen L.
I have a bottle of this and I find the scent to be crisp and clean. I am taking one star off because it does seem to wear off quickly unlike my other Gucci perfumes. Price is reasonable but if you are willing to look online you can get it fairly cheap.
Maria Monica B.
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I love this scent!! very sweet best of all it doesn't trigger my allergies. I have this for a year now it has a goos staying power one of my go to scents
Alison S.
Alison S.
Harriman, TN
I got this for my mom for Christmas last year she loved it but I loved it to so I had to run out and get me some to and it smells just amazing
Selena M.
Selena M.
Cedar park , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're a Gucci fan this is a must smell! I love the unique scent. It's floral but sweet but not too floral or sweet..just go smell it!!
Erica M.
Erica M.
River Falls, WI
I like the smaller sprays so I can test them before I buy a larger one. The sent stayed long and received complements when wearing it.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Bradenton, FL
I loved the first one a lot, wish this smelled more like it. it's not as nice, but just good if you can't get the first one anymore.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I received a deluxe sample of this perfume and it is nice but nothing special. I don't think it is great enough to go purchase a full size.