Add a Photo

By GUCCI
#3736 in Fragrance for Her

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

The aromas of crisp pink pepper and smooth teak wood mingle expertly with the fruity floral to create an airy feel that is noticeable but subtle. Introduced by gucci in 2005, this is an ideal casual fragrance that works well in the office, at the mall or on a dinner date.

Virginia H.
Virginia H.

I used this as my main perfume for years and I still love it! Very sweet and flowery, stays with you all day! I get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it :) the bottle design is gorgeous as well, i was drawn to it by the vibrant pink on white/clear glass! Its a fantastic perfume and wverything about it speaks to my tastes!
Karen L.
Karen L.

I have a bottle of this and I find the scent to be crisp and clean. I am taking one star off because it does seem to wear off quickly unlike my other Gucci perfumes. Price is reasonable but if you are willing to look online you can get it fairly cheap.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
OAKVILLE

My mom had bought this when it was first released in 2006, this scent takes me back oh my! it smells amazing, the scent will never be out of fashion! totally worth every penny! can be used for casual and fancy occaisons
Maria Monica B.
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ

I love this scent!! very sweet best of all it doesn't trigger my allergies. I have this for a year now it has a goos staying power one of my go to scents
Alison S.
Alison S.
Harriman, TN

I got this for my mom for Christmas last year she loved it but I loved it to so I had to run out and get me some to and it smells just amazing
Selena M.
Selena M.
Cedar Park, TX

If you're a Gucci fan this is a must smell! I love the unique scent. It's floral but sweet but not too floral or sweet..just go smell it!!
Erica M.
Erica M.
River Falls, WI

I like the smaller sprays so I can test them before I buy a larger one. The sent stayed long and received complements when wearing it.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Bradenton, FL

I loved the first one a lot, wish this smelled more like it. it's not as nice, but just good if you can't get the first one anymore.
Hazel D.
Hazel D.

Gucci is expensive. When purchasing this as a gift I was hesitant at first but the scent blew me away.
Kelsey  W.
Kelsey W.

I am in loveeee with this Womens Gucci perfume. such a pleasant smell & stays on most of the day.

Join Now