Gucci Envy For Women 50ml EDT spray uploaded by Lear46412 Nayreth Jeniree A.

BY GUCCI

We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I don't remember seeing this in stores? Is it lighter tha...4 Answers
  • Is the spray strong or smooth ?8 Answers
Cynthia F.
Oakwood, OH
Envy me is one of my go to fragrances. I am a bit of a perfume lover and I always have a bottle of this on hand. Flirty and girl, its the perfect ladies summer scent. You will be Envied by all for sure :) Great packaging as well. The lotion also smells amazing and lasts
Gabriella K.
This is one of my favorite things in the world. I initially was introduced to this scent as a pre-teen and fell in love with it since. I bought my first bottle as a teenager and sprayed it on for special events, so every time I smell this scent, it takes me back to all the great (and some sad) moments I've had in life. Gucci has discontinued this scent for years now; I've contacted Gucci personally, visited some sketchy perfume stores in malls, searched the Internet only to find some weirdos...but the only luck I've found is at duty-frees in Europe. If you ever come across a bottle, don't hesitate: get it! There's nothing like it. This scent is a true treasure.
Sandy G.
Covington, GA
This is a great spray 😍 i wear it a lot, this was my first time buying it 😌 but it is in a very cute bottle 💍 i plan on buying it again in the future 🙂 to me its long lasting because i dont spary that much on me but if uu like to spray a lot on a day then it wouldnt be long lasting for uu 😕 if uu like long lasting ones but uu use to much a day then i wouldnt recommend this for uu 🤕 but otherwise I recommend it 💜
Aerin M.
My husband won't leave me alone when I have this on! It's his absolute favorite ! It's very long lasting ! And smells amazing! Nothing compares to this! Not even close ! My husband buys this for me to make sure I always have some
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
Love this spray. Has wonderful long lasting scent. One of my favorites. So worth the price. My husband got it for me for my birthday and I have loved it ever since. Light and delicious scent. Try it you won't be disappointed!
Roxanne D.
Brooklyn, NY
This smell reminds me of home. This I can tel you is a good smell of you like statement smells. This also stays on all day. It smells expensive ;) it's alil on the pricey side but it's worth it because alil goes a loooong way
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband loves this pefume. Every time i wear it he tell me i smell good and stays under me. It's more on the procey sode but the smell os long lasting. My go to for special occassions.
Cheyene E.
Marysville , WA
This is pretty good. Yeah pretty good. I like it. Pretty good and compares well. Pretty good. First time buying, pretty pretty good and smells like flowers with ballon animals and some kitchen scents
thannia a.
Carson, CA
Envy by gucci has been my signature perfume for years. I'm sensitive to some perfumes, and can get migraines easily depending on some smells. This one has always agreed with me.
Brittany M.
West Linn, OR
Gucci smells SOOO good. I am in total love. Pretty expensive to be honest but its an awesome gift if you want to spoil yourself or someone else! -xoxo
divya m.
Is the spray strong or smooth ?
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I don't remember seeing this in stores? Is it lighter than a perfume or can it be considered like a cologne?