BY GUCCI

Dani B.
Las Vegas, NV
IN LOVE with this fragrance.. I had a rollerball and it ran out and I'm trying to hold of buying it for myself until Mother's Day!!!
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
This perfume is just so yummy and seductive. Perfect for a night out or after the night is ending and you're ready to go to bed. ;)
Alma J.
69105 VANDERVEER RD MECCA CA 92254
Haven't had the opportunity of Having this perfume bu all my friends had told me a tones of good things of this products!!
Mellorya C.
I can't tell if I like this or not but I still wear it. at first is has an old lady smell but then it blends really well.
Candis R.
Monticello, MN
I liked this perfume but I have others I like better. It's a very sophisticated smell and just okay.
Maria d.
I like this perfume quite a bit! It wears really long and it has a nice light scent.
Jessica  F.
Whittier, Ca
I can't get enough of this page it smells so freakin good! Bought it twice already