BY GUCCI

Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
My mom and I love this perfume! We tried it once at Nordstrom and fell in love! The scent lasts all day no need to keep adding more, which is perfect!
Zachary R.
Warren, PA
One of my go to signature scents! Clean and masculine, perfect for day or night. It is hard to find though, so I order online.
Kristen G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love love love this smell just recently bought for my boyfriend and he loves it as well.
Allyssa S.
Croydon, Pa
Pretty good but a bit too strong for my liking. I have had other Gucci that I Liked more.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This smells delicious, my husband wears it. It is light and lasts all day.
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
How does it smell?? is this product good for present??
ana M.
Where cn i buy this product???
Monika M.