BY GUCCI

Deb Y.
San Jose, CA
Gucci Envy is a really nice fragrance.  I got one as a gift, at first I was hesitant thinking that the perfume is too strong, but I sprayed it on my neck and miced some of it on my wrist and i was surprised that the fragrance wasn't overpowering.  The packaging was also simple, yet elegant.
Rachel K.
Sylacauga
I understand. You're out with the girls/guys just chilling had a huge dinner, but then you got to let it go. I completely recommend this for those issues. This product does its job to the fullest. It is worth every penny it's asking for. Just spray and go or run if you really blew it up!
Amy C.
Best option for a purse perfume! I am almost running out of mine and need to go grab another. This smells great.
Tn-Book-nerd M.
Got this as a gift and am not so satisfied about it. The smell is not my kind of smell. There are some undernotes that I like, a bit woody but am not fan of the overall thing.