Gucci Envy by Gucci Eau de Toilette Spray

by Gucci

I don't remember seeing this in stores? Is it lighter than a perfume or can it be considered like a cologne?
Is the spray strong or smooth ?
What does this smell like?
Start your review of Gucci Envy by Gucci Eau de Toilette Spray!
13 days agoSusanville
This was purchased for me as a gift from my in-laws. I was actually hoping for Envy ME. It was such a sweet gesture that I used it anyway. While it is nice, it was not what I was hoping for. It is too floral for my taste. This is not a scent that I would purchase for myself.
4 months ago
Minimalism in Spring -  Gucci Envy begins green and slowly warms to a musk and woodsy scent that is reminiscent of the arrival of new buds on city trees. Notes of magnolia, jasmine, iris, lily of the valley, rose, and hyacinth meet in this subtle floral scent to provide the wearer with a perfume that says, I am here.
3 months agoLafayette
I like this fragrance a lot, it’s fruity, soft, mild and light. It kind of goes with every season, I suggest to all my friends, just because they always ask what I’m wearing.  The price is sort of expensive, but Very worth it although I received it as a gift.
4 months agoKaneohe, HI
This stuff smells like money to me. Crisp, new hundred dollar bills. It's been a favorite since the first time I tried it many, MANY years ago. It has a nice, clean feel to it that always made me prefer it for daytime and especially office use but I've also worn it out at night to compliments. Highly recommend it if you like citrus-y smells but want something a little deeper & richer than the catagory traditionally offers.
2 years agoOakwood, OH
Envy me is one of my go to fragrances. I am a bit of a perfume lover and I always have a bottle of this on hand. Flirty and girl, its the perfect ladies summer scent. You will be Envied by all for sure :) Great packaging as well. The lotion also smells amazing and lasts
2 years agoGlendale , AZ
My favorite perfume! Hate that it's discontinued. Reminds me of my Mom whom past away last year. First thing I did is go get her remaining bottles!! I wear it to think of her! So amazing how a fragrance can give you comfort and familiarity!
2 years agoLas Vegas, NV
This is my all time favorite perfume! I absolute love the scent! I have yet to find something with a similar scent, it is definitely one of a kind! Men love it as I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear it!
3 years agoChicago, IL
This is one of my favorite things in the world. I initially was introduced to this scent as a pre-teen and fell in love with it since. I bought my first bottle as a teenager and sprayed it on for special events, so every time I smell this scent, it takes me back to all the great (and some sad) moments I've had in life. Gucci has discontinued this scent for years now; I've contacted Gucci personally, visited some sketchy perfume stores in malls, searched the Internet only to find some weirdos...but the only luck I've found is at duty-frees in Europe. If you ever come across a bottle, don't hesitate: get it! There's nothing like it. This scent is a true treasure.
3 years agoCovington, GA
This is a great spray 😍 i wear it a lot, this was my first time buying it 😌 but it is in a very cute bottle πŸ’ i plan on buying it again in the future πŸ™‚ to me its long lasting because i dont spary that much on me but if uu like to spray a lot on a day then it wouldnt be long lasting for uu πŸ˜• if uu like long lasting ones but uu use to much a day then i wouldnt recommend this for uu πŸ€• but otherwise I recommend it πŸ’œ
3 years agoKernersville, NC
My husband won't leave me alone when I have this on! It's his absolute favorite ! It's very long lasting ! And smells amazing! Nothing compares to this! Not even close ! My husband buys this for me to make sure I always have some