BY GUCCI

Introduced by Gucci in 1988 ENVY is a refreshing spicy lavender amber fragrance. This Perfume has a blend of musk amber cedar nutmeg and ginger. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Barrissa G.
Glendale , AZ
My favorite perfume! Hate that it's discontinued. Reminds me of my Mom whom past away last year. First thing I did is go get her remaining bottles!! I wear it to think of her! So amazing how a fragrance can give you comfort and familiarity!
Beauty E.
This is one of my favorite perfumes but it's def not for everybody I would recommend to sample this before you guys it. Mine is the pink one and it's rose scented
Emily M.
Northridge, CA
This brand is great. It smells amazing. I love the feel it gives off, very classy.i would always buy this brand as a gift because I know they will like it or for myself.
Amber  S.
District Hts, MD
I got this sample in one of my sephora purchases and went back and bought a big bottle. It smellls soo good. its very long lasting and not too strong.
Suzanne S.
Rialto, CA
I received this as a present it was nice scent not too strong but had great staying power. the packaging was really clean as well
Ann V.
Wilmington, MA
This perfume smells so good, and it always lasts all day for me, and is so easy to just throw in my purse to keep all day!
Nichole H.
Steubenville, OH
Smells absolutely sexy. Couldn't stop getting wifs of my man!! It's not strong it's a nice mild smell