BY GUCCI

Buy Gucci Women's Perfumes - For the modern women, Gucci Envy is a fresh and exilerating scent. The fragrance has topnotes of hyacinth and magnolia blended with heartnotes of lily of the valley, jasmine and violet including a rare mix of a white wine flower that blooms one week in June. see more...

Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
A few years ago, this was my absolute favorite perfume. It smells wonderful and feminine...definitely floral, which I normally don't go for at all. I actually have part of a bottle left, but I haven't worn it in a long time. I initially stopped wearing it because my local department store stopped carrying it, so I hoarded what I had left. Eventually, I just moved on to other scents, but I really should start wearing it again.
Addie  T.
Oxford, MS
This stuff was amazing! I love that you can just pop it right into your purse and bring it out whenever you need it. The scent was wonderful, light and breezy but not too strong. I usually put it in my purse and reapplied a small spray to my wrists whenever I needed it.
Kristina L.
Gucci Envy Perfume For Women smells so good! I wore it the other day and I go so many complements! It lasted all day long and never lost its scent. I would recommend the product for anyone.
Mital T.
Glendale, CA
It is long lasting but i kind of started to dislike the fragrance after wearing for few times. I believe its good for occasional use instead regular. 3 stars gor the first impression.
Maria N.
Lovely scent. Playful yet young and sexy! This is more of a summer scent. I get Many compliments on this scent
tanha p.
The product is just amazing and has a really nice scent to it! The scent is also not too strong so it is just right!
Miranda G.
SAINT MARYS, GA
What does this smell like?