Gucci Eau de Parfum II by Gucci for Women uploaded by Chim P.

BY GUCCI

Buy Gucci bath & shower gel - Gucci Eau de Parfum II by Gucci for Women 6.8 oz Bath and Shower Gel. How-to-Use: Apply body wash to hands, loofah or wash cloth and lather. Cleanse body from the shoulders down and rinse. see more...

Iana T.
A generic fruity floral wood scent of no particular distinction or interest.

The currant and blackberry notes combine with the violet and musks to present a clean version of the genre. I never get the citrus notes. The other florals are indistinguishable.

I expected more of a statement of some kind from the house of Gucci, but alas. Turin's "sage floral" is an incomprehensible tag to my mind as neither do I get any herbals, nor are any listed.
Chim P.
Moreno Valley , CA
My favorite perfume of all time!!! I couldn't even begin on how much I love this perfume, the stays linger all day on my skin and it's the softest smelling perfume ever. If you know a successful boss babe, this is what she smells like. It smells flowery but not to the extent where you smell like gramma's roses lol. Worth every penny.
Coral H.
It smells sofisticated and fancy. I can feel like it smells like pepper or I don't know if it's just me jaja also it smells like flowers. This parfum it's a must have because it's easy to use and very practical to take everywhere. The first time i bought this i was so excited to use it, def i'll buy it again.
ichrak b.
I have no words to describe this parfum! Honestly wow! I used it for a while! I liked it so much! I am interested in using different things from gucci