BY GUCCI

A companion to the original Eau de Parfum, Eau de Parfum II is a soft, fruity floral that sparkles with notes of mandarin, blackcurrant, violet, and blackberry, smoothed with jasmine, heliotrope, and cedarwood. Playful, yet elegant. Notes: Mandarin, Bitter Orange, Blackcurrant, Violet, Blackberry, Jasmine, Heliotrope, Cedarwood. Style: Radiant. Captivating. Timeless.

Megan M.
Redmond, WA
This perfume is the love of my life. I thought it got discontinued several years back but they still offer the larger size at Sephora so that’s where I buy it. I have tried other perfumes in the fruity floral category but they never speak to me like Gucci II does. I bought it because a scent card fell out of a magazine and it reminded me of growing up and picking blackberries. There’s also black currant, cedar, and heliotrope. Some days it smells like green grass and other days like muscat grapes. It also wears all day on me, unlike many perfumes that seem to dissolve into a powdery mess shortly after you spray them. Anyways, I love it.
Stephany L.
Luxurious, fresh, young, perfect for spring/summer! This scent is a winner in my book, it’s one of my favorites & I would reach for it with no hesitation in the future. -I like to use one scent until I run out-. The packaging is lovely & lives up to the price point.
Krystle A.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Ha, can you tell Gucci ll has got to be one of my all time favorite perfumes!!
The scent is so different from what's out there. It's girly without being too fruity or floral. And I always get compliments on it. The boyfriend loves when I wear this perfume!
I would definitely recommend this scent.
It is harder to find, but I still see it at Ulta and Sephora.
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
All time favorite fragrance. Got this 8 years ago as a gift from hubby and I purchase whenever I spot it since it is harder to find nowadays. The scent has a citrus type aroma and it lasts a long time on my skin. The packaging is gorgeous. As far as im concern Gucci hit it out of the park with this one!!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Hands down, my favorite perfume in the entire world. I found this perfume back in 2005 and it has been my favorite ever since. They discontinued it a lot of places, so when you do find it online a lot of sites will try and Mark it up like crazy, and it's already expensive as is, DO NOT FALL FOR IT. What I do is I buy it off of outlet stores online, it's still around $40-70 but it's a lot better than its retail price. Also if you get a tester bottle ( which is just the same exact perfume just without a lid, they are the extra ones that are sent as testers for malls etc. ) they are EVEN CHEAPER. It smells absolutely amazing!!!!!! It's sweet, with a little bit of a spicy roses undertone,every one I have had smell it, falls in love with it. Cannot tell you how many times I've been stopped and people ask what I'm wearing. I would give this perfume 100 stars if I could haha. It is definitely a fancy perfume though, not something you would wear every day, simply because you don't want to waste it.
Marina M.
Hackettstown, NJ
One of my go-to perfumes for so long. I never get sick of it. For some people it might seem to be a little heavy. This is a winter perfume for me. Certainly has a musky smell. Comes in a beautiful bottle so it's nice to gift or leave out for display. Sephora and many other retailers carry this so it's not hard to find.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
Smelling beautiful and heavenly is possible with this beauty in a bottle. Since it stays on and lasts all day the price is worth it, because you need just a little spritz. I will always by it again and again.
Samantha M.
Love love the smell. Very pretty bottle. I wear it all the time.. I have had this bottle maybe twice before because it is so amazing🤗 it's very long lasting and the smell is awesome. I think it's a little strong but it does go down a little with the strongest of the smell
Xiomara R.
Clermont, FL
This is a deliciously fruity and light scent that reminds you of sunny summer days. It's light enough to use during the day and easily transitions into a nighttime fragrance. Its very sweet and after it dries it leaves very creamy and sugary top notes. I love this!
Sherri H.
Manchester, NH
One of my no1 favorites ever. This purfume smells amazing. It's very sweet and floral but sexy and feminine. It's strong and lasts all day, you don't need a lot. I've recommended it several times. It's a very expensive perfume but worth every penny and I will buy over and over again
lisethe r.
Perris, CA
A que huele esta fragancia
Jessica M.
Es bueno ?
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
My all time top favorite 3 perfumes in order ( Minus the One Direction perfume to the far right, that's my daughter's) 😂😂😂 What are you ladies wearing these days? I'm so out of touch with new perfumes/colognes. 😍😍👌 #GucciII #BurberryLondon #VivaLaJuicy #Influenster #Perfume #Beauty GUCCI Eau de Parfum IIJuicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de ParfumBurberry London by Burberry for Women
Sabrina B.
La Habra, CA
Do they still produce this perfume?
Taylor Z.
Bristol, CT
I am not able to find this at at stores near me to smell. And it is expensive to blind buy. Is this scent something that most people would enjoy? Can anyone describe the way it smells?