GUCCI Eau de Parfum II, 1.7 oz uploaded by Chim P.

BY GUCCI

GUCCI Eau de Parfum II, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Marina M.
Hackettstown,NJ
One of my go-to perfumes for so long. I never get sick of it. For some people it might seem to be a little heavy. This is a winter perfume for me. Certainly has a musky smell. Comes in a beautiful bottle so it's nice to gift or leave out for display. Sephora and many other retailers carry this so it's not hard to find.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
of my best perfumes without any problem its soft smell and duration is surprising that I am a little annoying with the perfumes but this is my favorite I recommend 100%.
Alexandria S.
Tallahassee, FL
Could I give this perfume any more stars? My holy grail, most coveted fragrance, ever. I've purchased 5 of these in my lifetime and once it is no longer 100 degrees outside, I will order another bottle. Sadly, many places do not carry this anymore and I'm unsure why. it's sexy and warm while still being light and fresh. I receive compliments every single time I wear this fragrance and who doesn't love that? it is a bit pricey, but it's perfume, and it's Gucci perfume. not only that, but it's the best (in my opinion). It's great for virtually all ages, from older teens to the oldest of the old. I can't recommend this more!!!
HELI H.
OH MY GOODNESS i just can not believe it, i have always been perfume crazy i love using different scents for different events / days HOWEVER the GUCCI pink has changed that, first time i purchased my first bottle it was maybe 5 or more years ago and yet to this day this is the scent i prefer t use all day every day. The scent of this perfume is out of this world. I love it
Janelle S.
Lynnwood, WA
Gucci II is a peppery, fruity luxurious fragrance. Blackberry and black currant mix for a sweet spiciness, while violet notes provide a soft, powdery back drop. Finally, the woody base notes create a musky deep dry down. Gucci II is a great perfume for the fall and winter months!!
Paola V.
This perfume smells so good well any of the Gucci perfumes smell good for me lol. I've got it as a sample and I really liked it but never purchased it because it's a little pricey.
Courtney H.
Dallas, TX
I love the smell of this. I tried it at Nordstrom which offers several gift sets to accompany it. I think the bottle is very pretty too.
Lindsay H.
HINGHAM
LOVE this. Got it as a gift once and absolutely loved the smell of it. Just wish it wasn't so expensive!
Andrianna B.
Oklahoma City, OK
GUCCIIIIII! GREAT product smells great! Stays on me allllll day I get many compliments all the time
Andrea A.
El Paso, TX
The very best andbthungdbthat only e
Ruejdhhrhrjdhdh with durhe true 49th th with is dhd