BY GUCCI

Gucci Eau de Parfum Ii, 1.0 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Clara S.
Rocky River , OH
Could I give this perfume any more stars? My holy grail, most coveted fragrance, ever. I've purchased 5 of these in my lifetime and once it is no longer 100 degrees outside, I will order another bottle. Sadly, many places do not carry this anymore and I'm unsure why. it's sexy and warm while still being light and fresh. I receive compliments every single time I wear this fragrance and who doesn't love that? it is a bit pricey, but it's perfume, and it's Gucci perfume. not only that, but it's the best (in my opinion). It's great for virtually all ages, from older teens to the oldest of the old. I can't recommend this more!!!
Yeidhy M.
E. Attract positive attention everywhere you go with the elegant aroma of Gucci li for women. This trendy fragrance from the design house of Gucci features spicy notes of cassia and black currant infused with tangy notes of mandarin orange, red berries and bitter orange. They combine to create a rich scent that is great for warm days in the spring and summer. It is an excellent choice for all sorts of casual occasions, from a day at the park to a lunch date with friends.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
This is a super femme scent. Light girly, deliciously sexy for women. Not heavy smelling at all. Really compliments a women's own natural scent.
MK J.
This perfume smells so so good and it’s not too strong or anything. It only takes one spray to have a scent that lasts all day long
Amber F.
Buchanan, VA
My friend gave me this perfume as a gift. Absolutely love it! Lasts all day and has a very attractive scent.
Heather M.
Got this for my mom and she loves it. She wears almost all the time. So I have to say it was a great buy.
Mari R.
Sacramento , CA
This smells soooo good and I love the little packaging and how it is it's so cute I like it so much
hannah i.
I saw this at the mall and loved it! it smells so nice and the name is a big brand too
Emilia H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
GUCCI Eau de Parfum mi perfume favorito y para siempre será mi favorito ♡♡♡
Jeanie F.
Such a luxurious perfume, absolutely smells great I highly recommend it!!!!