Gucci Eau de Parfum II uploaded by Kristen W.

BY GUCCI

Women's 0.17 oz EDP Mini. Gucci Eau de Parfum II is a companion to the original Eau de Parfum Eau de Parfum II is a soft fruity floral that sparkles with notes of mandarin blackcurrant violet and blackberry smoothed with jasmine heliotrope and cedarwood. Playful yet elegant. Notes include Mandarin Bitter Orange Blackcurrant Violet Blackberry Jasmine Heliotrope Cedarwood. see more...

Kristen W.
Phoenix
I find this perfume when I first sprayed it like I wasn't sure,but after an hour&listening to it,feeling it,it Gucci's scent captured me,it's lovely in a fancy tomboyish way;-)it's scent in a pretty/fancy way of course, reminds me of a fancy smooth pepper in a wonderful way....grabbing attention in a very unique way,I love it for this reason as I don't have any other like it except, the one&only Super G harajuku lovers perfume/doll by Gwen Stafani, that perfume smells very alike, but it's not Gucci's, Gucci last very long&is outstanding & I only wear to special get togethers,party,or a special day to me;-)I love this one!!!Bottle is gorgeous & I use it sparingly.
Gloria A.
Anthony, NM
I got this couple months ago from one of my friends and the fragance its pretty crazy and laught
Rachel B.
It's not the smell I'm looking for. And it's really not a lot of fragrance for the price.
Kim W.
Hampton, VA
This Friday os great! Smells amazing and lasts for hours. Great Christmas present!
Hayley F.
Jenks, OK
My all time favorite fragrance. Simple enough to use for day or night, but still such a nice smell. Very subtle floral and sweet.
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
This is a very pretty scented perfume. Gucci always does a great job with their products. I think that anyone would love to receive this perfume - It is long lasting and I would definitely recommend it.