GUCCI BY GUCCI/GUCCI EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) (M)

by Gucci

GUCCI BY GUCCI/GUCCI EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) (M)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GUCCI BY GUCCI/GUCCI EDT SPRAY 3.0 OZ (90 ML) (M)!
Irvine, CA
I love this scent. If I could describe it, I would describe it as warm, light, masculine, and crisp. I'm still on my first bottle and it has lasted me over a year. Definitely worth the price. This is a great scent to wear on a date night out, especially if you want to impress your SO.
Logan
One of my staples in my cologne collection.  I typically wear it in the fall/winter seasons.  Has a sweeter heavier note which is what I look for in colder weather.  I’ve been using it for years and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
Louisville
I give this a 4 star only because the initial smell. This would probably be in my top 5 if the longevity was there. I purchased this from a local fragrance outlet and from initial test spray, this was an amazing and honestly very unique and pleasing scent. It smells very masculine and clean. I like the bottle with the added detail to the top. This is a woodsy cologne but has a prevalent violent that compliments the deepness perfect. The smell is amazing and very pleasing. I like the dry down of patchouli. Great scent but a 3 for longevity and 4 for actual smell.
One of my favorite colognes. Only apply once a day 2-3 squirts. Pretty small bottle for the amount of cologne, but worth it if you want to smell good, and stay smelling good. I would recommend this to anyone who has some extra cash and is looking for a good Cologne.
Hillsboro
This cologne is a bit on the stronger side best keep a light spritz on it smells very good and the bottle looks manly something i would keep out on the bathroom counter I like it a lil less than others ive tried but I would still recommend this product
Taft, CA
Omg you have to smell this cologne. So so so good! I wonder if Influenster’s get cologne? Always wondered that!! Your going to love this one. 100%. Would love to do fragrance reviews, I live actually diving into the lingo of explaining a fragrance or smell...♥️
Akron, OH
He loves it. The Gucci by Gucci started out as a sample try to see what would become his regular, go-to cologne. He loved it so much, it has become his staple! It is all he will wear now. He got hooked! It doesn't take a lot of sprays for it to stay on his clothes, so he's happy.
I really like this product. I wish it was just a little more affordable and comparable to other products in its class. I would increase the size of the bottle.
This cologne smells great on me.the scent may change on you though, as do most fragrances. I get compliments a lot when i wear this fragrance
national city, CA
this one also smells good smells fresh my husband bought it and he loved it i love when he wears it has a strong but light smell

Looking for your answer?