8 colors available

Buy on Sephora*
Luis S.
Luis S.
Rockledge, FL
This is one of my favorite colognes. I buy it when I can find it. It's great for athletes the scent is strong and permeating. Leaves you smelling fresh with undertones of cedar or woodsy feel. I would highly recommend this product.
erica P.
erica P.
Oakley, CA
This part it's not amazing you smell fresh stays on all day I don't feel sticky it's really amazing I would recommend it to all my friends I bought this for my husband it's amazing
Manuel G.
Manuel G.
Pasadena, CA
I bough this for my dad this last Father's Day and he absolutely loved the smell of it. I loved it as well so I bought one for myself. Love the presentation and the scent.
Amado J.
Amado J.
This cologne smells amazing. Everyone always compliments me whenever I have it on. My wife loves it as well and aways makes sure I don't run out of it.
Peder J.
Peder J.
Great Cologne long lasting scent. Very distinct smell so if your looking to standout in a room of boring scents give this one a shot.
Jayden J.
Jayden J.
Chino Hills, CA
These spray looks pretty cool I would like to have these item that would be great and these product probably works great.
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
Dallas, TX
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💘💕💕💕❣💔💔💔💟💟💓💓💜💙💕💕💕💕💕💕💞💝💘💖💗💗💘💝💟💟💞💞💖💖❣❣💕💚💚💚💚💚💚❤️❤️💔💔💖💕💕💞💓💓💓💞💞💘💖💘💘☪✝☪☪☪☪💝
Ann K.
Ann K.
Heaven! Just love the clean warm scent and it lasts for a couple of hours, not over powering at all
Simmi K.
Simmi K.
An ok perfume. I like the scent but found that it was not long lasting like other Gucci perfumes
Joe M.
Joe M.
Bronx, NY
I love this cologne, It is the my favorite, it's strong but not overpowering.Very nice scent.
Ekhlas A.
Ekhlas A.
Hamilton
Does the smell wear off after a workout? And where can I get my hands on a sample before I buy the real deal?
rosa r.
rosa r.
Stratford, CT
Does this cologne have a strong scent to it?