BY GUCCI

Buy Gucci Gift Sets - An aromatic and citrusy fragrance for men. Perfect for the spring and summer the sporty style of this fragrance is a sure crowd pleaser. see more...

Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
THE SMELL IS VERY LIGHT WEIGHT AND OVERALL SEXY ON A MAN, IT HAS A FRESH SCENT, NOT TOO OVERBEARING.  IT WOULD MAKE A GREAT GIFT FOR FATHERS DAY OR EVEN THE HOLIDAYS. I'TS ONE PF THOSE COLOGNES THAT YOU STILL SMELL IT ON YOUR COLLAR AFTER A FEW WASHES,
Abe S.
phoenix, AZ
My absolute favorite cologne! I always have it on stock and never run out. The Gucci colognes always are great! They last a long time, they smell great and I would buy any without any doubts!
Jenny S.
Miami
Mi hijo tiene muchos perfume pero este es uno de sus favoritos pues se adapta a su vida tan activa es una fragancia tan informal y facil de usar por que presenta aspectos crujientes y citricos que canalizan su energia.
i love you I love you i love you I love you i love you I love you i love you I love you i love you I love you i love you I love you i love you I love you i love you
Abd Elkader m.
It is a beautiful product that I use every day, especially on occasions.I could not give it up, that's what made it number 1 for me.