BY GUCCI

Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Sport After Shave Lotion, 3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Tyler S.
Jackson, MS
This smells so good! I like how the packaging isn't as bulky, rather simple. This really fit my expectations and it was effective. Expensive yes, but I got so many compliments on how good I smell. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Amy f.
LACONIA, NH
Amazing scent. I guarantee you will love it also. I could literally smell it 8 hours after I sprayed it on my wrist.
Jessica A.
Rialto, CA
I bought this for son and it smells like heaven. it's perfect to wear everyday. One spray and it lasts all day.
Michelle d.
Lovely herbal smell very fresh and energetic smell. Soothing for the skin very hydrating too.
Love the packaging.
un aroma maravilloso y una gran fijacion en la piel no mancha la ropa y ase que tu animo este buenísimo gran olor