Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Marie G.

BY GUCCI

Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette, 3.0 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• White i can find this perfume on Alabama, because i been ...1 Answers
  • Is this really as good as they say it is?1 Answers
  • INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the prod...1 Answers
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
I really love the smell of this cologne my fiance had a bottle of this every time he put it on i would go around sniffing his neck I know I am  weird like that. Very amazing scent cool looking bottle. It is expensive as heck though but so worth it. I recommend this
Sara G.
المدينه المنوره, المدينه المنوره
I love this perfume so much and i love to buy it for my friend i buy it from Saudi arabia
Viridiana M.
Laredo, TX
Gucci fragancia are one of my favorites I love this fragrance and my husband more than me
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Every time my hubby wears this I can’t stop smelling him! It’s delicious and sexy and masculine! It’s one of my favorite colognes he’s ever worn. The bottle is very masculine and nice. Heavy made of glass. I enjoy him wearing this very very much!
Edgar Z.
carlsbad
Uno de mis favoritos desde hace años, me parece una opción formal y moderna, olor a maderas, tabaco
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
Gucci perfume smells so good love when my men smells so good and good brand and loved if
Shannon M.
Atco, NJ
nice smelling perfume. love the way it lasts highly recommend this product. it is a little pricey but worth it
Baraa A.
Nashville, TN
Great product I tried and really liked it so therefore I really do recommend it ! It’s a must
Jennifer L.
I love the smell and the size if came in a bigger size i probably love more but is so beautiful and smell so good
Victoria I.
This man Gucci perfume is perfect , it has a fresh smell for Man. It has a nice bottle and packaging
Jonnie S.
This or Gucci guilty? Which one do you prefer
Juan G.
White i can find this perfume on Alabama, because i been looking for this one in a while
Mily S.
juiz de fora
INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the product and it's beautiful, I loved it because it's really beautiful
Nadine C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Is this really as good as they say it is?