Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Marie G.

BY GUCCI #16 in Cologne

Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette, 3.0 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this really as good as they say it is?1 Answers
  • INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the prod...1 Answers
  • This or Gucci guilty? Which one do you prefer6 Answers
Sara G.
المدينه المنوره, المدينه المنوره
I love this perfume so much and i love to buy it for my friend i buy it from Saudi arabia
Viridiana M.
Laredo, TX
Gucci fragancia are one of my favorites I love this fragrance and my husband more than me
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Every time my hubby wears this I can’t stop smelling him! It’s delicious and sexy and masculine! It’s one of my favorite colognes he’s ever worn. The bottle is very masculine and nice. Heavy made of glass. I enjoy him wearing this very very much!
Edgar Z.
carlsbad
Uno de mis favoritos desde hace años, me parece una opción formal y moderna, olor a maderas, tabaco
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
Gucci perfume smells so good love when my men smells so good and good brand and loved if
Shannon M.
Atco, NJ
nice smelling perfume. love the way it lasts highly recommend this product. it is a little pricey but worth it
Baraa A.
Great product I tried and really liked it so therefore I really do recommend it ! It’s a must
Keely T.
I am completely satisfied with this company! This scent is amazing! (To die for) its a little pricey but so worth it. Its super long lasting as well! I'm a repeat buyer!
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
Leaves the rooms smelling luxurious and elegant. I love the romance it gives off. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Jonnie S.
This or Gucci guilty? Which one do you prefer
Mily S.
juiz de fora
INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the product and it's beautiful, I loved it because it's really beautiful
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Is this really as good as they say it is?
Juan G.
White i can find this perfume on Alabama, because i been looking for this one in a while