Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Marie G.

BY GUCCI

Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette, 3.0 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• White i can find this perfume on Alabama, because i been ...1 Answers
  • Is this really as good as they say it is?1 Answers
  • INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the prod...1 Answers
Lulu M.
Omgsh I just love how this cologne smells and especially on my man. It has a very good manly smell and it stays on for a very long time.
Allis M.
Kane , PA
Great scent on my husband , not too over powering yet I can smell him when he walks In the room ! Lasts most of day with one application
Patty P.
Clarkfield, MN
I really like this product it has a great smell and lasting fragrance to it i would buy this again and recommend it to family and friends
Beth D.
I love the smell of this perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear it. It makes me feel good when I wear it. Its scent is beautiful.
Paula G.
OMG this spray smells absolutely amazing. Can make any man seem sexy with one spray. Ladies be very jealous of your man wears this. 💋💋💋
Karen G.
Charlotte, NC
This smells so great on guys. I get this for any male, friends or family that I think needs a pick me up. It usually works n everyone.
Dale S.
Ringgold, GA
Gucci has the best smelling colognes out
The make Abercrombie smell like a off brand. Gucci Is like the Michael Jordan of smell good
Michael W.
Morgantown, WV
Love the long lasting smell of he cologne. Great size for travel and I always get compliments from this fragrance. Highly recommend.
Luis M.
Merced, CA
This cologne can be comment in any day or night. I get some comments when i go to work especially the older ladies that work with me
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI
This Gucci fragrance is a classic scent and loved by many. It's one of my go-to's when I have to purchase a gift for a male. Love it!
Jonnie S.
This or Gucci guilty? Which one do you prefer
Juan G.
White i can find this perfume on Alabama, because i been looking for this one in a while
Mily S.
juiz de fora
INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the product and it's beautiful, I loved it because it's really beautiful
Nadine C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Is this really as good as they say it is?