Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Marie G.

BY GUCCI

Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette, 3.0 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• White i can find this perfume on Alabama, because i been ...1 Answers
  • Is this really as good as they say it is?1 Answers
  • INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the prod...1 Answers
Apolonia S.
I worked in the men's fragrance department in my store for about a week and could not get this darn smell out of my head, finally bought it for him 😍
Lindsay B.
Allendale, MI
Bought this for basically every male in my life. My dad loves it, my boy loves it, and we are all glad to be around them when they're wearing it.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
I like the scent to this, very manly, however this is one of those cologns that you need to stick to minimal or it quickly becomes overpowering.
Oscar C.
Davie, FL
Smell so good the perfume is so manly and leave you with a good fragrance to go any where and party with a original fragrance and be different.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Gucci is one yummy scent! Holy guacamole I love smelling this on my man! My son's both use it on dates so I know they enjoy it as much as I do.
Rosa D.
Bend, OR
My husband is loyal to the brand he likes. And this is one of them. Gucci one the best perfumes i tried my self. I love its essences. LOVE IT!
Katricia C.
He will really like this fragrance. It's powerful enough for a man's pores and light enough for a female's nose. It's one of his staple scents.
Ashlee M.
Best men's cologne by far! The notes are strong and very, very long lasting. This has definitely become my favorite cologne my husband owns.
Mallory C.
Mt Washington, PA
I love smelling my man when he has this scent on. I kept going back to it while shopping and finally decided on it and couldn't be happier
Tay S.
Omyyyyyyy smellllls so gooooood & last without having a to overpowering smell that gives you a headache which is a plussssss! I Love This!
Jonnie S.
This or Gucci guilty? Which one do you prefer
Juan G.
White i can find this perfume on Alabama, because i been looking for this one in a while
Mily S.
juiz de fora
INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the product and it's beautiful, I loved it because it's really beautiful
Nadine C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Is this really as good as they say it is?