Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Marie G.

BY GUCCI #12 in Fragrance for Him

Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette, 3.0 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this really as good as they say it is?1 Answers
  • INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the product and ...1 Answers
  • This or Gucci guilty? Which one do you prefer6 Answers
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
Master Groomer Expert
A classic masculine fragrance.  Probably in every top 10 colognes that could please anyone list, and will likely stay there.  Good for men of all ages in my opinion.  Spicy and a little musk, a little bit will go a long way and the bottle is classically beautiful as well!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Keely T.
Master Groomer Expert
I am completely satisfied with this company! This scent is amazing! (To die for) its a little pricey but so worth it. Its super long lasting as well! I'm a repeat buyer!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Master Groomer Expert
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Evita S.
Merrillville, IN
Review for: Pour Homme
i purchased this from macy's. I smelled this fragance on someone else and it was unbelievable breath taking. The bottle is nicely made as well, it is pretty pricey for the size of the bottle. But it also last a good while. I would recommend you ladies getting this for your man.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Gucci is one yummy scent! Holy guacamole I love smelling this on my man! My son's both use it on dates so I know they enjoy it as much as I do.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
Nice but a bit too strong for me! It’s has more of a Male kind of scent for females who love strong smelling fragrances.
Clout P.
Master Groomer Expert
I really, really love this product. It is very, very multi - purpose. I use it every, once in a while, sometimes daily.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I got to try this out in a sephora sampler set where you get a free full size. This perfume is a little masculine.
Oksana D.
Master Groomer Expert
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Jonnie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This or Gucci guilty? Which one do you prefer
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really as good as they say it is?
Mily S.
juiz de fora
INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the product and it's beautiful, I loved it because it's really beautiful
Juan G.
White i can find this perfume on Alabama, because i been looking for this one in a while