Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Marie G.

BY GUCCI #12 in Fragrance for Him

Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette, 3.0 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this really as good as they say it is?1 Answers
  • INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the product and ...1 Answers
  • This or Gucci guilty? Which one do you prefer6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lee J.
Little Rock, AR
My wife bought this for me on my birthday, and I love it. It smells very fresh, not overpowering, and doesn't smell like something your grandfather would wear. The sent seems to last all day, my wife sometimes tells me I smell good after being at work all day. Needless to say I will buy another bottle when this one runs out, but it may be awhile as it only takes on spray to last all day!
Violetta V.
I think this is quite possibly the best cologne I have ever bought. It smells crisp and clean but also has some sweet tones to it. I just received it 2 days ago and I have constantly gotten compliments since wearing it. (It also helps that most of those compliments come from girls) I definitely suggest this if you are looking for something to wear on fancy or special occasions.
Manu B.
Tampa, FL
I really like this scent for everyday use. It smells crisp, clean, and is great for a day-to-day wear to my classes or just running errands. The packing is nice as is with many colognes. The scent is relatively long-lasting on my skin but layering the scent with same-scent body wash tends to help. I would buy this again.
Bryant S.
Grove City, OH
The level of complication in the smell of Gucci by Gucci is unbeatable. I purchased mine at the local Dillards. The scent has a subtle hint of herbs and wood. It will last you all day as you pass people in the hall. The only thing they could have done better was change the bottle to something a little more exotic.
Alfredo S.
Freehold, NJ
I have owned number of colognes in my life but this is by far the absolute best! Gucci for men smells amazing. I am constantly getting compliments about it. This is the first time I have ever used Gucci for men, but it will not be the last time. I am already planning to buy a new one before i run out.
Destiny F.
Gresham, OR
Super sexy scent. My boyfriend has this and I'm in love every time he wears it! Bottle is simple yet sophisticated. He's bought it multiple times! It's a manly scent with a hint of spice. Everyone should get it for their man. If a guy walks by wearing it it's sure to turn heads!
Kayla S.
Tacoma, WA
Without a doubt, this is my favorite male scent. I knew a guy that wore it and there is just something about the smell that blows me away every time I smell it. The scent is clean, but manly, and it doesn't take very many sprays to get a good idea of the smell. YUM!
douglas l.
fallriver
worth every penny.wish i could afford to have it always,the aroma stays with you for litterally 8 9 hours. dont have to bathe in it,just a little goes along way, the smell of it,like a hint of sandalwood and fragrances is appealling to the ladies for sure
Jonathan K.
Reno, NV
I feel like this scent was a little too far toward the musk side of things so I wasn't a huge fan. I bought it at Macy's in Stanford Shopping Center. Compared to other high-end brands like YSL and Versace it holds to the standard of quality you'd expect.
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, NC
The smell on this product is soo good that i bought for my husband the smell is great i bought it in my local ulta beauty store yes great quality bottle its nice its a great improvement love it theres no need for improvement
Jonnie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This or Gucci guilty? Which one do you prefer
Mily S.
juiz de fora
INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the product and it's beautiful, I loved it because it's really beautiful
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really as good as they say it is?
Juan G.
White i can find this perfume on Alabama, because i been looking for this one in a while