Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Marie G.

BY GUCCI #9 in Fragrance for Him

Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette, 3.0 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this really as good as they say it is?1 Answers
  • INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the product and ...1 Answers
  • This or Gucci guilty? Which one do you prefer6 Answers
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
Master Groomer Expert
A classic masculine fragrance.  Probably in every top 10 colognes that could please anyone list, and will likely stay there.  Good for men of all ages in my opinion.  Spicy and a little musk, a little bit will go a long way and the bottle is classically beautiful as well!
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Master Groomer Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Keely T.
Master Groomer Expert
I am completely satisfied with this company! This scent is amazing! (To die for) its a little pricey but so worth it. Its super long lasting as well! I'm a repeat buyer!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Master Groomer Expert
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Brian B.
Pflugerville, TX
It smells slightly different from the mall sample and not as strong. I think it actually lasts a little bit longer than the sample though. If you want one that has a very strong smell and lasts all day the Gucci intense is a better choice. It smells great as well but has a slightly different smell. This stuff seems more like a bottle of pheremones. It isn't a real strong perfumey smell that everyone is going to pick up on from across the room. It is a little more subtle, many, sensual. When I sampled it at the mall I got a slightly different impression. I guess their samples have a stronger smell more perfumey smell. And there is a reason for that. You generally have a hard time smelling yourself. Like if I spray myself with this after a few minutes I don't really smell it on me anymore unless I put my nose on it, but other people can smell it. Also like I said it is more of a manly pheremone type smell instead of some over powering cologne smell so it isn't as in your face. If you want that really bold smell they have the intense and it wont disappoint. There is also the regular Gucci.

It seems to last maybe 4 hours at full power. Then it mellows out where its still there but even less noticeable and less strong. The lingering smell will last all day. You probably wont notice it yourself though. Other people probably wont notice it unless they are close to you. Like I said its not a scent that someone is going to pick up on across the hall. Overall I think the quality is premium. It's better stuff than the lower priced scents and its about the same quality as the other premium scents. The reason I liked this smell was because it was more manly and sensual and less flowery/perfumy than some other scents. But maybe the few complaints here are because people expected something different.
Kayla S.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: By Gucci Pour Homme
Without a doubt, this is my favorite male scent. I knew a guy that wore it and there is just something about the smell that blows me away every time I smell it. The scent is clean, but manly, and it doesn't take very many sprays to get a good idea of the smell. YUM!
Bryant S.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Pour Homme
The level of complication in the smell of Gucci by Gucci is unbeatable. I purchased mine at the local Dillards. The scent has a subtle hint of herbs and wood. It will last you all day as you pass people in the hall. The only thing they could have done better was change the bottle to something a little more exotic.
Evita S.
Merrillville, IN
Review for: Pour Homme
i purchased this from macy's. I smelled this fragance on someone else and it was unbelievable breath taking. The bottle is nicely made as well, it is pretty pricey for the size of the bottle. But it also last a good while. I would recommend you ladies getting this for your man.
Lee J.
Little Rock, AR
My wife bought this for me on my birthday, and I love it. It smells very fresh, not overpowering, and doesn't smell like something your grandfather would wear. The sent seems to last all day, my wife sometimes tells me I smell good after being at work all day. Needless to say I will buy another bottle when this one runs out, but it may be awhile as it only takes on spray to last all day!
Jena L.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: By Gucci Pour Homme
Five stars for sure! This is my all time favorite scent for men. It smells masculine and woodsy, but still fresh and clean. It has a bit of a rugged type of smell to it, and it seriously smells great on every guy I've ever smelled it on. It also has serious lasting power. This is the best cologne I've found. The ladies version is just as spectacular too!
Jonnie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This or Gucci guilty? Which one do you prefer
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really as good as they say it is?
Mily S.
juiz de fora
INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the product and it's beautiful, I loved it because it's really beautiful
Juan G.
White i can find this perfume on Alabama, because i been looking for this one in a while