Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Marie G.

BY GUCCI #9 in Fragrance for Him

Gucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette, 3.0 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this really as good as they say it is?1 Answers
  • INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the product and ...1 Answers
  • This or Gucci guilty? Which one do you prefer6 Answers
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
Master Groomer Expert
A classic masculine fragrance.  Probably in every top 10 colognes that could please anyone list, and will likely stay there.  Good for men of all ages in my opinion.  Spicy and a little musk, a little bit will go a long way and the bottle is classically beautiful as well!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Keely T.
Master Groomer Expert
I am completely satisfied with this company! This scent is amazing! (To die for) its a little pricey but so worth it. Its super long lasting as well! I'm a repeat buyer!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Master Groomer Expert
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Kayla S.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: By Gucci Pour Homme
Without a doubt, this is my favorite male scent. I knew a guy that wore it and there is just something about the smell that blows me away every time I smell it. The scent is clean, but manly, and it doesn't take very many sprays to get a good idea of the smell. YUM!
Bryant S.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Pour Homme
The level of complication in the smell of Gucci by Gucci is unbeatable. I purchased mine at the local Dillards. The scent has a subtle hint of herbs and wood. It will last you all day as you pass people in the hall. The only thing they could have done better was change the bottle to something a little more exotic.
Evita S.
Merrillville, IN
Review for: Pour Homme
i purchased this from macy's. I smelled this fragance on someone else and it was unbelievable breath taking. The bottle is nicely made as well, it is pretty pricey for the size of the bottle. But it also last a good while. I would recommend you ladies getting this for your man.
Jena L.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: By Gucci Pour Homme
Five stars for sure! This is my all time favorite scent for men. It smells masculine and woodsy, but still fresh and clean. It has a bit of a rugged type of smell to it, and it seriously smells great on every guy I've ever smelled it on. It also has serious lasting power. This is the best cologne I've found. The ladies version is just as spectacular too!
Destiny F.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Men'S By Gucci
Super sexy scent. My boyfriend has this and I'm in love every time he wears it! Bottle is simple yet sophisticated. He's bought it multiple times! It's a manly scent with a hint of spice. Everyone should get it for their man. If a guy walks by wearing it it's sure to turn heads!
Violetta V.
Review for: By Gucci Pour Homme
I think this is quite possibly the best cologne I have ever bought. It smells crisp and clean but also has some sweet tones to it. I just received it 2 days ago and I have constantly gotten compliments since wearing it. (It also helps that most of those compliments come from girls) I definitely suggest this if you are looking for something to wear on fancy or special occasions.
Jonnie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This or Gucci guilty? Which one do you prefer
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really as good as they say it is?
Mily S.
juiz de fora
INGLÊS I liked it a lot, I loved the idea, it's the product and it's beautiful, I loved it because it's really beautiful
Juan G.
White i can find this perfume on Alabama, because i been looking for this one in a while