BY GUCCI

Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme is a newcomer to that design house's fragrance line. It was created by Frida Giannini the Gucci creative director in cooperation with P & G and Givaudan. It is easily recognizable through its modern scent that combines notes of cypress bergamot and violet over a heart of jasmine and tobacco leaves with a base of Elemi amber and patchouli notes. This eau de toilette was designed to complement the women's edition of the fragrance and is contained within a steamy transparent glass bottle that is topped by the horse-bit symbol associated with this globally revered and adored designer. Features Fragrance Family - Woody Fragrance Notes - Ginger Papyrus Olibanum Personality - Masculine Season - All Seasons. Item Weight - 3.3 oz. see more...

James L.
Follansbee, WV
I don't have to use much of this before I walk out like I been in Macy's I love the smell many compliments on it as well
Eli A.
This is amazing and smells very nice. Very good quality! I use this almost everyday and me and my family love it
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
I use Gucci Sport perfume and this deodorant spray just awesome highly recommended for modern Gentleman.
Keren B.
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price in the local market, it is a little difficult to get it easily but it can be done or maybe ordered online, I use this product daily and I have been very good, it is sueva, cedoso, easy to handle and