BeautyBodyBody CareGucci
By For Women Body Lotion 68 Ounces

Gucci By Gucci For Women. Body Lotion 6.8 Ounces

Is this scent long lasting and how would you describe it
Gucci By Gucci For Women. Body Lotion 6.8 Ounces How long does the smell last on this perfume?
Start your review of Gucci By Gucci For Women. Body Lotion 6.8 Ounces!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
5,523 reviews
This is a beautiful package for women's perfume and it smells great. That being said it is pretty expensive.
Wafaa S.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this product it was very nice e de ve High quality and reasonable price for everyone I will buy it again I recommend it to everyone
Shamy A.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,243 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it in the way it smells, it's delicious. He's got a very good fixative since it lasts all day. Since I found it, it has become one of my favorites. I recommend it.
Katrina B.
Ewing, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ok I love most of Gucci’s scents but not this one. The smell is so intense and unpleasant. I really wish they would discontinue this one and bring back Gucci 1.
Sarah M.
I love this lotion. It is so smooth and smells so good. I love the way it makes my skin feel.
Liz B.
Allentown, PA
Awesome loved it! Thought it was the best workout ever. Lost 20 pounds and will continue to exercise thanks to this
fatima ezzahra B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This parfum is planned to be the main fragrance women by this company.the perfum was announced as a flower chypre with a fruity opening of exotic.beautiful haitian tiare flower in the heart i love it
Faz H.
Dubai, Dubai
I am absolutely in love with this! The packaging is beautiful and the fragrance is amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zayra M.
Chicago , IL
il y a 4 mois
Sandra G. il y a 4 mois
Depending upon how much you put on it is usually several hours