BY GUCCI

Gucci by GUCCI Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Dara B.
I love it very sexy without being overwhelming great scent for a female who like more of a sultry fragrance as opposed to sweet
Michelle M.
My favorite scent. It's not to flowery or fruity and it lasts such a long time. 1 or 2 sprays on the wrist and you and are set.
Mary M.
Charleston, SC
Not my favorite fragrance but I still like it. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting and it's a little too strong for me.
V B.
Gave a GUCCI gift set for my sister for her birthday. The scent is very pleasant and suitable for people in their 20's.
Holly C.
Buckhannon, WV
Received as a sample. Nice scent, lasts throughout the day. Nothing striking however. Was looking for wow.
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't have word for tell how much this product is good !! I love this in my life !!
Cathy H.
I love this perfume!! It's smells so good and I always get compliments about it.
Maya N.
Golden, BC
Gucci by GUCCI Eau de Toilette is a powerful, feminine perfume.  includes the notes of guava, pear and chamomile in the top notes, with floral accords of lily of the valley and neroli in the heart. The base notes include patchouli and musk. It's just magnificent!
LEAR35774 | MAYELA RODRIGUEZ M.
t is a very good composition. I love the patchouli in it. But Had to scrub it in half an hour because the guava became too overwhelming.dark, strong ,bitter and sweet . just for winter. Pretty bottle.
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
I love this perfume by Gucci - every time I wear it someone compliments it as well. It's definitely got a sexxy scent - try it out!