Gucci by GUCCI Eau de Parfum uploaded by Intisha R.Gucci by GUCCI Eau de Parfum uploaded by Veronique D.Gucci by GUCCI Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sandy Y.
12 colors available

BY GUCCI

Gucci by GUCCI Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un excelente producto la fragancia es muy duradera, el aroma es increíble da a la persona que lo use un aire de elegancia y sofisticada.
Ivona S.
Ivona S.
Not usually a scent u would go for but it smells amazing on! I got so many compliments while wearing this fragrance
Ankita S.
Ankita S.
This is an amaZing product.. I completely love it and would totally recommend it to everyone.
Keyla B.
Keyla B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try it, my friend smells so good with this product, I would like to get one.
This does not smell good. I can only think of my grandmother's strong perfume.
kmc M.
kmc M.
Rockaway Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent smells wonderful. It is a bit musky but fruity at the same time which I like. I'm not good with knowing undertones so I can't tel you the specific scents but you can look that up. It lasts allllll day! You only have to use one or two sprays and this stuff stays put.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfum it smells so fresh and spicy ... great smell for day and even evening .... definitely a staple in my collection ... I would definitely recommend trying this scent out ! Go to a sephora and get a sample so you can try it for a few days !
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Providence , RI
So I received this as a gift for my birthday this past July and I must say, it was by far one of my favorite gifts ever. The scent is amazing and there's not one day that I wear it and do not get compliments. yes, its a little pricey but it's worth it.
SynergyByDesign #.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go-to perfume as a teenager. I still love how it smells, very musky and spicy, yet grounded in warm bottom notes. It's a warm perfume, you never forget. I wore it through jr high school and high school so as time has passed I've moved on to more sensual, mysterious adult scents. But, still, I will always love this and its smell brings back great memories.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Wilmington, NC
Indulge your senses with Gucci by Gucci Eau de Parfum. Engulf your body in luxury when you spray this light perfume on your body. Stay energized with it's floral tones, and stay focused as you remind yourself that wearing something that smells so good, it is impossible to fail.
jazmin r.
jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
Smell good?
zoie s.
zoie s.
Is this a vanilla like scent
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
is the amount of liquid in the bottle worth the price
Mary L.
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to know the price, please.
Lilianne T.