BY GUCCI

Gucci by GUCCI Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Newton S.
A scent that for sophisticated women. I love it so much because it started with a fruity odor and turn it to more honey, sweet, musky and floral note after a while! A good thing about this perfume is that it can last for whole day and is a fragrance for all occasions and event!
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
This scent smells wonderful. It is a bit musky but fruity at the same time which I like. I'm not good with knowing undertones so I can't tel you the specific scents but you can look that up. It lasts allllll day! You only have to use one or two sprays and this stuff stays put.
Leigh P.
Love this perfum it smells so fresh and spicy ... great smell for day and even evening .... definitely a staple in my collection ... I would definitely recommend trying this scent out ! Go to a sephora and get a sample so you can try it for a few days !
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
you can't go wrong with Gucci. Everything there line produces is heavenly and this is another one. I love how it last through out the day. It's not to musky like some other men's colognes. I find it very sensual. I definitely feel like this product is worth the money but, it could be just a bit more fluid ounces. I think it would be a wonderful gift for the holidays
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
This was my go-to perfume as a teenager. I still love how it smells, very musky and spicy, yet grounded in warm bottom notes. It's a warm perfume, you never forget. I wore it through jr high school and high school so as time has passed I've moved on to more sensual, mysterious adult scents. But, still, I will always love this and its smell brings back great memories.
Hilary G.
Glendale, AZ
You can't go wrong with Gucci . I wish I owned the whole Gucci collection but hey we all want things we can't have. Gucci smells so good you can't no be disappointed unless you just generally hate perfumes.
Morgan J.
Wilmington, NC
Indulge your senses with Gucci by Gucci Eau de Parfum. Engulf your body in luxury when you spray this light perfume on your body. Stay energized with it's floral tones, and stay focused as you remind yourself that wearing something that smells so good, it is impossible to fail.
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
So I received this as a gift for my birthday this past July and I must say, it was by far one of my favorite gifts ever. The scent is amazing and there's not one day that I wear it and do not get compliments. yes, its a little pricey but it's worth it.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Wow!!!... I absolutely LOVE this perfume. I received a sample not long ago and I've used every bit of it. You don't need much, it's potent. It's hard to describe the scent, but it is amazing. It's unlike anything else I own.
Vanesa R.
Medley, FL
Elengacia fragrance reflects his attitude love for special events for captivating looks more acceptance and love that has to use it to praise all around me my word for it ELEGANCE DIVINE
jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
zoie s.
Is this a vanilla like scent
Sophie P.
Really tempted to purchase because it smells amazing but is it long lasting ??
Shahadah E.
What does this smell like? Is it floral or fruity?