Gucci By Eau De Toilette Spray 3 OZ

BY GUCCI

Design House: Gucci Year Introduced: 2008 Fragrance Notes: Cypress, Bergamot, Jasmine, Patchouli, Elemi, Amber, Violet, Tobacco Recommended Use: Casual see more...

Gucci By Eau De Toilette Spray 3 OZ
  • "It smells amazing and is long lasting!" in 1 review
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
I recently bought this for my husband last month and I think I love you more than he does. It’s a very strong sexy man type smell that I just cannot get enough of. Sometimes I make and sprayed on them just because I just want likes LOL and it is all pricey but you get your moneys worth and it’ll make the perfect gift for any mail your life
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
Gucci by Gucci is one of the fragrances I’m using currently. It was gifted by a friend and I really liked the fragrance. In fact even the bottle is really cute. Am sure it’s a bit on the expensive side but worth every penny! Love it :-)
Eichelle R.
Loved it, it was a light sweet smell on my husband and it didn't give him a bad reaction like some other colognes have, he also did get a lot of compliments on the smell which made me feel like it was a right choice for him. I would recommend this cologne as a good gift for a man.
Arturo P.
Caruthers, CA
It's fresh but not sporty, and withouta doubt compliments will be coming your way when you wear this fragrance. It's worth the price, it stays on a long period of time.
Elizabeth K.
This is my absolute favorite for my husband to wear! I typically have to buy it once or twice a year. He has tried others, but this is the one I keep going back for! Delicious!!
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Someone told me this spray doesn't stay on untill I bought it and I washed my husbands shirt about 5 times unbelievable the smell was still on the shirt ❤
Angelica V.
San Jose , CA
Love this It smells really good and can be found at many stores so if you end up really liking it it's not one of those things that's really hard to find
Cara M.
Lakeville, IN
Smells awesome and lasts a very long time and you can use it whenever for whatever I really enjoyed that the spray lasted as long as it does
Martisa R.
Mansfield, OH
I love this cologne! My boyfriend and my brother both use and love it! It smells really good, lasts a good while, but it's not overwhelming!
Jena P.
Hull, MA
Gucci By Eau De Toilette Spray smells extremely good. The nice thing about this bottle is that they can take it on flights as it is only 3 oz
patrick j.
Who else likes this cologne?
Destiny H.
Which Gucci cologne do you like better?