Gucci by Eau de Parfum Spray - 30ml uploaded by Chaya K.

BY GUCCI

Design House: Gucci Year Introduced: 2007 Fragrance Notes: Chamomile, Tahitian Tiare Flower, Guava, Raspberry, Pear, Spider Lily, Patchouli, Honey, Musk, Orange Blossom. Recommended Use: Casual see more...

Chaya K.
Gucci by Gucci is a gorgeous scent of musk and fruity goodness. It smells so classy & elegant. Unfortunately it doesn't last long when mixed with my body chemistry, I have to reapply after a few hours. It's a nice fall or winter perfume.
Marlynda M.
LAWRENCE, MA
Yes! This is one of my favorite perfumes. I feel fabulous when I wear it, and I almost always get a compliment. If it weren't so pricey I would wear it every day and not just on special occasions. There is something about this scent that just makes you feel on top of the world. It is long lasting and not too strong. It is perfection.
Morgaine G.
I got this perfume in a sample from a magazine and I fell in love. The price it high but the smell lasts quite a while and is definitely worth paying that much. The bottle doesn't run quickly like a lot of other brands do.
Bria N.
Saraland, AL
This perfume is amazing... I love it but it's a personal favorite of my mothers. I'd suggest buying this as a Christmas present or for Mother's Day!
Amazing i love this perfum to death smells lovely đź’•đź’•every time I spary this perfum people ways ask me where did you buy this ? It's smelling lovely
Amy J.
Daphne, AL
My husband received this as a gift one year for Father's Day and it stinks in my opinion. Very strong and unpleasant. I strongly recommend Gucci II
Carla L.
Yonkers, NY
Uno de mis favoritos! Un clásico! Jamás dejaría de usarlo es una de mis fragancias favoritas, si te gustan los aromas dulces, este es el indicado
Jasmine93003 K.
Tustin, CA
All gucci sprays r great. This is my particularly favorite because it goes best with any occasion. Daily wear. Not to strong yet the best
Judy B.
Las Vegas
This is amazing. A clean fresh scent that's not overpowering. A classic, one of my all time favorite perfumes on the market.
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
This is one of my favorite perfumes from gucci. I love me some perfumes and this is one of my go to for any occasion.
Vanessa R.
Dallas , TX
I've never smelled this perfume before but I hear great things about it, that it has a long lasting scent, that its better than other brands, and so my question is, can I somehow receive a sample of this?