Gucci By  By  Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz uploaded by Jess S.
Gucci By  By  Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz

Gucci By By Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz

BY GUCCI

Possessing a fragrance note of: Chamomile Tahitian Tiare Flower Guava Raspberry Pear Spider Lily Patchouli Honey Musk Orange Blossom, Introduced in 2007, Dimensions: 2, 5'' L x 4'' W x 4'' H, see more...

Gucci By  By  Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz
Gucci By By Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz
Carol c.
houston texas
Best fragrance with a delicate touch smells so chic my friends at work have asked me what's the name of the frangance and I would definitely recommend to any one thinking about purchasing again and again
Karen A.
iowa
Que en cantador me gusta mucho la amo es amazing me encanta es muy bonito es lindisimo
Adaluz M.
Miami, Florida
This fragrance is very delicious to nose. Dior is my favorite perfume and the bottle is very nice! Is the best for me. Is my first time using this and I'm loving.
Jess S.
By far one of my favourites for perfume! This was my very first one. Has a sweet yet musky scent. My tied fav would be Si by Giorgio Armani ❤
Katherine V.
Orlando, FL
Does this perfume stay on the whole day by just spraying once?