BY GUCCI

Unique Gucci Women's Blue Makeup Bag PVC Cosmetic Case. Featuring Water and Stain Resistant PVC, Signature Monogram GG Print. Top zip closure. Measurements: 6" X 3.25" X 3.75" approximately. Made in Italy. 100% Authenticity Guaranteed. NOTE:... see more...

Joanna H.
East Lansing, MI
Good purchase! High quality and the color is perfect for me. Nothing particularly impressive about this bag but it's great for use and I use on a regular basis. I would not need to buy again because it has become a staple item!
Eri B.
this is very useful when i have to go on business trips. I can pack all my necessities and i will be good to go. I wish it was bigger though.
Mariah M.
This is so beautiful and I love it. It’s so nicely made. I use this for my makeup when I travel.. like eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, etc.
Olivia r.
w
Held all of my necessary makeup needs and is very durable for travel. Would like to see different colors available
Veniz D.
Titusville, FL
I use this for storing my lipliners! It's really pretty yet super simple and I really love it about that
Lucy G.
Caistor Drive, Hartlepool
This is one of my favourite beauty bags. I love the colour shade and the pattern. I use this product regularly for storing makeup if I am going somewhere and think that it's a very cute accessory. I'd 100% recommend this product to everyone.
houda r.
Meknes, Elbassatine
This bag is the best thing that I ever seen in my life! I think that you will agree with me, because Gucci designers are very talent and beautiful people. I don’t know any person, who will not like this piece of art! Red and black colors is the best variant for bags!