BeautyFragranceGucci
BLOOM/EDP SPRAY 17 OZ (50 ML) Women

GUCCI BLOOM/GUCCI EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ (50 ML) Women

GUCCI BLOOM/GUCCI EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ (50 ML) Women RED/WHITE BOX Decoded

Is this scent overwhelming? How long does it last?
Does this have a super florally scent?
It is a very good perfume 👌?
Start your review of GUCCI BLOOM/GUCCI EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ (50 ML) Women!
Camille  J.
Brooklyn, NY
GUCCI BLOOM/GUCCI EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ (50 ML) Women uploaded by Camille  J.
Received this complimentary sample from #Gucci this is a lovely and classy fresh floral scent that I did enjoy trying. It reminds me of Spring. I haven’t tried Gucci’s fragrances before but I think this made me interested in exploring others from this brand [product:gucci-bloom/gucci-edp-spray-17-oz-50-ml-women] and I do recommend this scent
Deirdre D.
Redondo Beach, CA
GUCCI BLOOM/GUCCI EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ (50 ML) Women uploaded by Deirdre D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Gucci Bloom has a rich white floral scent on the skin and is my go-to for days spent at a museums, brunch with friends, and places I tend to savor the moment. Every time you take a whiff (if you’re anything like me), you’ll feel a bit more glamorous, excited, and confident. The main notes are tuberose, jasmine, and Rangoon creeper, which give it a strong floral scent!
Nichole  R.
Las Vegas, NV
GUCCI BLOOM/GUCCI EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ (50 ML) Women uploaded by Nichole  R.
Purchased at: Macy's
This now will be my new Perfume. I'm obsessed with. I feel like I'm in a florist shop being hit with all those beautiful floral scents. When I put it on, it's just gives me that extra boost confidence and sexiness that I need for the day!
Napoleon  P.
Bronx, NY
GUCCI BLOOM/GUCCI EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ (50 ML) Women uploaded by Napoleon  P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this perfume I remember that first time when my wife use this perfume she smell like a heaven I really recommend this perfume to everyone.
Tiffanie W.
GUCCI BLOOM/GUCCI EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ (50 ML) Women uploaded by Tiffanie W.
You NEED this perfume in your summer collection. It smells like heaven! Rich, yet clean and fruity.
Carol S.
Sykesville, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume is the best! I love the packaging. It feels so rich and looks beautiful on my vanity. It has a lovely floral scent and jasmine takes center stage, which I love. This feels appropriate for work or play. I’ve bought several bottles of this and will continue to buy!
Sylvia S.
Cedar Hill, TX
GUCCI BLOOM/GUCCI EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ (50 ML) Women uploaded by Sylvia S.
I love this for the spring or summer, and have kept a bottle in my collection since I first smelled it. But I tried to wear it on a cold day and the scent just seemed extremely loud for some reason. Not a winter sweater fragrance.
Wanda C.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a lightweight product does come on to strong and last all day I highly recommend this to anyone for occasion no need for improvement
Jessie S.
San Diego, CA
GUCCI BLOOM/GUCCI EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ (50 ML) Women uploaded by Jessie S.
I had wanted this perfume for a long time! My boyfriend surprised me with it for my bday in October! It’s hints of jasmine and florals is so beautiful and honestly love it so much! Some say it’s overwhelming but I disagree!
Deliqa D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Loved the smell but It didn’t last long. Expensive for the amount u get but overall beautiful smell to it