BY GUCCI

What it is: A shower gel scented with Bloom by Gucci. Fragrance story: Capturing the spirit of the contemporary, diverse and authentic women of Gucci, Bloom is creative director Alessandro Michele's first fragrance for the House. Envisioned as a thriving garden of flowers, Bloom is created to unfold like its name. Notes of natural tuberose and jasmine leave an unexpectedly rich white floral scent on the skin. Rangoon creeper, a plant that changes color when it blooms, infuses a powdery, floral edge. Brand: GUCCI. Style Name: Gucci Bloom Shower Gel. Style Number: 5420937. Available in stores. see more...

Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love this stuff!! It smells so great and leaves you feeling smooth and fresh! I use this everyday in the shower and it keeps my skin smooth all day long! It's easy on the skin as well! It's a bit pricey but I definitely recommend trying it!!
Sonia P.
Peoria
This is the best scent ever! It has a rosy scent that stays with you all day.  This is going to be my staple perfume.
Jasmine G.
Anaheim
Great lather and amazing scent! Waiting on buying perfume since I’m not sure I’d like the scent for the whole day!
Tiffany H.
This shower gel smells so good in that I would buy it again. I found this at amazon and the smell is very strong
Cristina M.
Me encantó estuve mas de 5 meses con el perfume. Se adapta a cualquier ocasion. Considero que es muy bueno el.olor es muy elegante me encanta el empaque y lo puedes conseguir en las tiendas de ellos yo lo compre en un outlet en orlando y me salio muy bien
arianne l.
This shower gel is great!! It does not only smell amazing but it also leaves me feeling super clean!!!!!