Gúcci Bloȯm Perfumé For Women 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

by Bloom

Gucci Bloom Perfume by Gucci, Gucci Bloom is a fragrance released in 2017 . It is silky and smooth, allowing for a very feminine vibe. It combines both florals and a powdery side, allowing women to experience the height of elegance when they are wearing it. The primary notes in this fragrance include jasmine absolute, natural tuberose, Chinese honeysuckle, jasmine bud extract and iris for a natural and sophisticated scent.

100% AUTHENTIC

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gúcci Bloȯm Perfumé For Women 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray!
3 days ago
I am a fan of the scent, its fresh with a light fruity scent that Is not to over bearing. I like how I spray it in the morning and still smell pretty at night. [brand:Gucci
2 months agoAtlanta
Nothing says summer like Gucci Bloom! This is the ideal scent for summer. It's floral scent makes it ideal for warm weather. It's a light perfume with staying power. I've received so many compliments wearing this perfume!
21 days agoDudley, NC
This my second favorite perfume, next to Carolina herrera's good girl perfume. This has a floral musk scent. The only complaint is that the scent doesn't last very long and you have to respritz yourself throughout the day.
a month agoSan Diego, CA
I love this perfume ! I got it for Christmas and it was a nice gift that I gave myself. The smell is really nice very floral smell and the longevity is good. I highly recommend this product.