Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori

Fragrance Family: Floral Scent Type: Classic Floral Key Notes: Rose, Rangoon Creeper, Osmanthus About: Intensely sensual and feminine, Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori celebrates the intimate and authentic character of a woman. Rose and osmanthus flower...

Has anyone tried this perfume? Is it similar to the other versions? What makes this one different?
How would you describe this perfume?
Start your review of Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori!
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori uploaded by Elena U.
Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori - opens with a peppery, but cold note. Familiar to most, the aroma of ginger sets the tone and mood. The aroma says about itself "I am a flying spring wind, in places prickly, but carrying aromas of flowers." Next come the flowers. And then the dynamic play of white colors begins. Mostly jasmine and tuberose. The base is very calm and musky. It is she who sets tenderness and femininity. #fragrance #gucci Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori
Kim L.
Randall, MN
Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori uploaded by Kim L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is definitely a strong floral. When I take a sniff I instantly smell the rose with hints of ginger and jasmine. I don't mind this scent but I am not a big rose scent person so I will slowly finish the bottle but will not repurchase. Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori
Olivia G.
South Boston, MA
Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori uploaded by Olivia G.
If you love rose perfumes like I do, you’ll love this scent. I think it’s the best of the Gucci Bloom line. Rose and ginger top notes make it a warm floral. It has patchouli and musk in the base notes. It’s a very dimensional rose fragrance. Elegant and enigmatic. I rate it four stars because I wish it lasted longer on my skin, but it only lasts a few hours.
Allie R.
Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori uploaded by Allie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was gifted to me from my family. It makes me feel like a rich lady when I put it on, but it sometimes can remind me of a old lady’s perfume. It’s very strong at first when you apply it however it becomes more subtle over the course of the day. This is not my favorite Gucci fragrance, but I think it’s nice and will continue to wear the bottle until it’s gone.
cindy T.
Mogadore, OH
Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori uploaded by cindy T.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this scent!! Very floral and lasts all day long. You don’t need much of this as it is pretty potent. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to my friends.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori uploaded by Karen H.
I have a cute mini bottle thank is like a lightish pink and has elegant black and white design with butterflies!! I love the scent!! It reminds me of a field on honeysuckles. Smells amazing!!!
Angel C.
Berkley, MI
Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori uploaded by Angel C.
When I wear this I turn heads. Everyone, and anyone stops me to ask what am I wearing. I've had several co workers, friends, and even strangers approach me while wearing this scent. I've tried the whole Gucci Bloom Collection, and by far this is the most sophisticated scent. If you don't like strong scents, I advise you to stay away. This is not for the faint of heart. It's for someone who enjoys a intriguing, crisp, sophisticated scent. It smells like money, and power. I imagine Halle Barry in Cat Woman wearing this scent, while taking down villans. It's a scent that will leave you asking for more. I enjoy the longivity of the scent, it stays with you all day, and never disappoints. I even keep a rollerball in my purse for a quick touch up. The top notes are Bloom Accord, Mid is Rose, and then finally the base you get a strong scent of Osmanthus Flower. Definitely a mature scent, for the mature. I couldn't give this one enough stars, so here's 5! #Impressed
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori uploaded by Shana C.
I am super picky when it comes to perfumes, and I am kinda always spending money on makeup instead of perfume! So when it comes to a perfume, it has to really catch my eye and nose! Gucci Bloom is my go to scent right now whenever I need or want to feel a bit more polished! Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her
Alicia M.
Checotah, OK
Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori smells like heaven! This fragrance is highly floral with a hint of spice! I absolutely love the mature, but playful scent it has with such a small spritz! This fragrance has an all day, lasting scent. It has a powerful, but not an overwhelming type of greatness to it! This product is well worth purchasing! 😉
Mardra A.
Westbury, NY
Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori uploaded by Mardra A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I enjoy the scent of this fragrance. It is very pleasant and not too over powering. I am usually into flowery scents. To my surprise this scent is subtle with the flowery scent. I would say it is more on the less sweet side. It is more on the “mature” vibes. I would recommend this scent for a job interview.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jocelyn B.
San Francisco, CA
Nikita L.
Telford
il y a un an
Angel C. il y a un an
Absolutely worth every pound/dollar. A captivating scent that will last all day, it's quite a mature scent, and it's definitely not for the faint of hearts.